Morelos over cummings

Clarkyyy

17 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I won't be blaming Morelos for his misses costing us the game, shocking yes but we conceded 3 sloppy goals that should of been defended a lot better our defence cost us today not oureally misses.

Spot on and well done on the 50bucks

Small consolation on a shite day

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having watched us again not put a glove on Brown, giving him all the space in the world, I would have been tempted to drop Windass, play Cummings up front, and drop Morelos deep into the area in and around Brown.  At present time, he is the only player we have with any physicality.  

12 minutes ago, gers31 said:

He needs to Finnish they easy chances m8 ffs that was a sitter today it was on a plate for him that's food and drink to a quality striker 

I know that mate I’m no disagreeing on that. Just seems a lot are quick to judge the wee man when he’s won plenty of games for us this season.

End of the day we didn’t lose the game because of Morelos it was because of the defending. My anger is more at our centre halves than anyone else.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

I know that mate I’m no disagreeing on that. Just seems a lot are quick to judge the wee man when he’s won plenty of games for us this season.

End of the day we didn’t lose the game because of Morelos it was because of the defending. My anger is more at our centre halves than anyone else.

Their 1st goal hes looking along the lime & still gets caught offside. 

Their 2nd goal he misses a 1 on 1 (again) they go up the park & score 

3-2 down & he hits the post from 3 yards with an empty goal .

Hes a big part to blame for today mate ?

4 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

He cost us the game the one he was offside then a monute later they go up and score and then through on goal hits it straight at the keeper then they score a few sedonds later and then the last one to round it off.

Was going to post the same myself ?

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Really?

You’re more angry at a 4th  choice centre half flung in at deep end - without barely any game time in past 4 months, than you are at our much heralded front 4?

33 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Really?

You’re more angry at a 4th  choice centre half flung in at deep end - without barely any game time in past 4 months, than you are at our much heralded front 4?

Aye because the goals we lost were fuckin criminal. Amateur hour at every single one of them, could have been easily stopped with basic defending. 

Cunts get paid thousands a week and can’t show a cunt down the line. Fuckin hell.

39 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Rogic only wants to turn onto his left, midfield stood off him. Goal

Brown punts a ball upfield to no cunt, Alves has his back turned, Cardoso gets bullied and Fod should stay where he is. Goal

Eduard can only score if he gets inside, show him down the line, Goss and Cardoso only go and dive in and let him inside. Goal.

Buffalo is part to blame no doubt. Our defending was atrocious, that’s what let us down today.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Rogic only wants to turn onto his left, midfield stood off him. Goal

Brown punts a ball upfield to no cunt, Alves has his back turned, Cardoso gets bullied and Fod should stay where he is. Goal

Eduard can only score if he gets inside, show him down the line, Goss and Cardoso only go and dive in and let him inside. Goal.

Buffalo is part to blame no doubt. Our defending was atrocious, that’s what let us down today.

If he performs his job none of that matters m8 .. all thos situations arise from his incompetence 

16 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Aye because the goals we lost were fuckin criminal. Amateur hour at every single one of them, could have been easily stopped with basic defending. 

Cunts get paid thousands a week and can’t show a cunt down the line. Fuckin hell.

Same could be levelled at a cunt who’s just been handed a pay rise yet couldn’t score from 5 yards and not for the first time.

Cardoso is our 4th choice CH and not played in months, Morelos is our much heralded CF who missed another 1v 1 and another sitter that most of us could score.

27 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Same could be levelled at a cunt who’s just been handed a pay rise yet couldn’t score from 5 yards and not for the first time.

Cardoso is our 4th choice CH and not played in months, Morelos is our much heralded CF who missed another 1v 1 and another sitter that most of us could score.

Difference is one has performed all season and we’d be a lot worse without him.

Other one has been fuckin hopeless every time he’s played.

No doubting Buffalo has to shoulder blame but fuck me some of the criticism the boy gets is terrible.

37 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

If he performs his job none of that matters m8 .. all thos situations arise from his incompetence 

It wouldn’t but there’s a number of people who could have stopped each of three goals getting no where near the criticism.

Wee man played non stop since April, cost a million pound, 21 year old and top goalscorer. Not immune to criticism but we had cunts gushing over joey garner cause he slide tackled a Christmas tree and won a couple headers ffs.

7 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

No doubting Buffalo has to shoulder blame but fuck me some of the criticism the boy gets is terrible.

Winning 1-0 he gets put through and surprise supruse ge gets caught offside, they then go straight up and score.

He misses a 1v1 which you’re not surprised about because it’s the norm for him.

He then misses an open goal from 5 yards, not  first time.

Excellent at leading the line but a trully awful finisher of chances.

Reminds me of a young Kenny Miller

14 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

That's because he is terrible. A legend in his own mind. Oh I forgot, Murty's as well.

2 hours ago, Clarkyyy said:

Sadly it was poor return for a good display in all the other aspects of his play .

Guy has very very poor finishing and composure  . Why do many of us still like him ?

Is it because we have been starved of someone who could actually do this for us since Jelavic

Or is it because we have accepted he puts in a good shift every time .

Either way . I think he has to score the chances  in the semi and win .

Or the majority liking him will turn to the minority

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sadly it was poor return for a good display in all the other aspects of his play .

Guy has very very poor finishing and composure  . Why do many of us still like him ?

Is it because we have been starved of someone who could actually do this for us since Jelavic

Or is it because we have accepted he puts in a good shift every time .

Either way . I think he has to score the chances  in the semi and win .

Or the majority liking him will turn to the minority

Hes your only striker m8 .. candeias & murphy are there to run the channels .. the cfs job is to put the ball in the net .. he had 1 job to do & shat the bed twice (again) .. thats just my opinion tho .. if u want him running channels or bargibg into folk play him in the windass role .

7 hours ago, Clarkyyy said:

Said it last week on the threads about this  .. you say you need to play well to keep your place .. u bench a guy who scored a hattrick last game for a guy whos missed a few sitters .. one on one the guys clueless .. everyone told me morelos game is much better than cummings .. today he offered nothing except 2 chances that im confident cummings would have scored ..  fucking torture 

Bullshit. ??