We need a manager

Just now, Smile said:

Fine margins my arse he lost as he's a clueless cunt who didn't react when Rodgers made the changes, no cunt thought we were on par with them fuck how could we be when we appointed a youth coach with no managerial experience to manage us.

:lol: read the match thread up until kick off there was loads of people saying we weren't only going to beat them but absolutely smash them.

Murty is growing into the role, whether we have time for him to become the finished article is another matter.  I like a lot about him but this failure to affect the game during the 90 minutes is still a big worry. 

The top managers have an ability to spot the changes and the balls to act on it immediately.  Like it or not Brenda has that ... not sure that's something that can be learnt on a UEFA A license course.  Experience of working with the best and genuine talent for the role is everything. 

7 hours ago, B1872 said:

Apparently King wants a big name in as manager.

Aye, apparently he's Spanish as well...

Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso

Well you can't argue with that, certainly a big name... it's the angle King would have on it.

I think all these players signing new contracts is encouraging from a Murty perspective. Would be weird to do that and then hire a new manager who may or may not want them. But actually we are probably the kind of club who would do something like that!

5 hours ago, RDB14 said:

I think all these players signing new contracts is encouraging from a Murty perspective. Would be weird to do that and then hire a new manager who may or may not want them. But actually we are probably the kind of club who would do something like that!

It wouldn’t surprise me at all. After all this is the same group of people who said we would appoint a DOF after the last manager left only to appoint a shite manager and let him spend millions on players before the DOF we appointed even stared his job :lol: