Morelos

22 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Why don’t you conveniently forget about the goals he scores from nothing? Can’t believe you’d want us to punt him in the summer - unbelievable mentality, get a grip of yourself. 

The only goals he scored ‘from nothing’ go clean through the keeper, from ridiculous angles, at their near posts.

No decent level of keeper will let such shots (& headers - don’t forget St Johnstone) in.

30 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Why don’t you conveniently forget about the goals he scores from nothing? Can’t believe you’d want us to punt him in the summer - unbelievable mentality, get a grip of yourself. 

If there is anything positive to come out of his miss on Sunday, it is that it slightly more likely that the boy will be with us next season.  Having waited years for a forward that can lead the line like Morelos, it would be great if we could get at least a couple of years to appreciate him in the blue jersey.

2 hours ago, GT66 said:

The reason why I think it could be affecting him is that the blatant sitters he's missed have came later on in games after he's been chasing everything.

Reactions will be slower when fatigued.

Im probably always goimg to defend the guy tbh mate since the amount of work he puts in

The only work he needs to put in is put the fucking ball in the back of the net. Here's me thinking he's was a striker.

The one who should be working his arse off and providing him is Windass, but he goes MIA or is he the other striker and we really are playing with two and he's waiting on somebody providing him? 

It's just a fuck up that Murty should be sorting, but he's mr nice guy.

We are in the position we are in because of players like Alfredo . Giving us performances in  our last 6wins out of 7

He misses chances but I'm still a fan . We have a player that has a value .

He is still hungry and I believe he can turn it around this season

I would back him to take us to the final .Needs to stop missing sitters though

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The only work he needs to put in is put the fucking ball in the back of the net. Here's me thinking he's was a striker.

The one who should be working his arse off and providing him is Windass, but he goes MIA or is he the other striker and we really are playing with two and he's waiting on somebody providing him? 

Just embarrassing yourself now. Wee guy does a great job for the team. 

11 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You just going to ignore Windass' goals?

I can't take to the guy no matter how many he scores but you continually downplaying his contribution is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Just embarrassing yourself now. Wee guy does a great job for the team. 

I'm not disputing his work ethic, I've got problems with him missing sitters.

As I've already stated, others should be supporting him more to let him focus on putting them away. He's got a thankless task in hunting down balls to make his own luck and then trying to put them away. The gap between him and midfield at times is shocking and then you have Windass nowhere to be seen. 

He is our main striker and it's up to others to constantly feed him, intead of him trying to do the job of others

43 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Drop the only player we have that offers them any sort of physical challenge? Would be easier if we just didn’t turn up for the match.

Yes drop a striker that doesn’t score!

57 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

You just going to ignore Windass' goals?

I can't take to the guy no matter how many he scores but you continually downplaying his contribution is ridiculous.

I do overlook his contribution, because there isn't enough of it. We need players giving 90 minutes every game. Don't do it and you won't win titles and that goes for any player and Windass is the worst offender.

He scores a screamer on Saturday. A joy to behold. It was quality. The he goes MIA against our biggest rival and we end up losing. Then we see many blaming Morelos, Wes and others, but at least the others were putting in a full shift. He hides. Contributed nothing when our backs were against the wall. That was unforgivable and unacceptable and as we all know, it's far from being the first time. We were playing with ten men after about fifteen minutes. The scum only evened it up when they had their man sent off.

His game has improved as has his finishing, but he remains to go MIA for too long and too many times now when he is really needed. We will win nothing carrying players of that mentality.

Lastly, the irony is, he has his sights set elsewhere. We are the stepping stone to the EPL no less. Not good enough for what is an average player at best. The boy is deluded.

The only thing that matters is us winnng the title and not the Windass appreciation society for a an average player lucky to be in our jersey.

He can either gives us 90 minutes, or he can fuck off back to the level he came from.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I do overlook his contribution, because there isn't enough of it. We need players giving 90 minutes every game. Don't do it and you won't win titles and that goes for any player and Windass is the worst offender.

He scores a screamer on Saturday. A joy to behold. It was quality. The he goes MIA against our biggest rival and we end up losing. Then we see many blaming Morelos, Wes and others, but at least the others were putting in a full shift. He hides. Contributed nothing when our backs were against the wall. That was unforgivable and unacceptable and as we all know, it's far from being the first time. We were playing with ten men after about fifteen minutes. The scum only evened it up when they had their man sent off.

His game has improved as has his finishing, but he remains to go MIA for too long and too many times now when he is really needed. We will win nothing carrying players of that mentality.

Lastly, the irony is, he has his sights set elsewhere. We are the stepping stone to the EPL no less. Not good enough for what is an average player at best. The boy is deluded.

The only thing that matters is us winnng the title and not the Windass appreciation society for a an average player lucky to be in our jersey.

He can either gives us 90 minutes, or he can fuck off back to the level he came from.

Windass has actually contributed alot more than people think.

EA557107-6F0B-4353-A5FE-AF934BAE0D71.png

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

tl;dr

14 hours ago, James Rolle said:

I don't think wanting to sell someone for what I consider to be good money/more than they're worth to strengthen other areas of the team is an unbelievable mentality or even close to it. 

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The ball in generally only in play for about 60-65 minutes so you won’t get 90 minutes from anyone.

:whistle: