Morelos

43 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS, think the Morelos thread is getting as colourful as the Windass ones.

At the end of the day we did miss an opportunity for a variety of reasons, but as they say, we  win as a team and we lose as a team.

I personally think we have improved and have better players, but the one thing the scum always seem to carry is luck and that is along with their indemic cheating that I remember back in the day. They are bad losers and victims extrordinaire, but the bastards will fight to the end by whatever means. 

I know it's easy to blame specific players in defeat, as you do in the disappointment, but at the end of the day we put it behnd us and move on and hope the players and the manager learn from it. 

Neither Morelos or Windass are bad cunts and they try in the only way they know how. Donning the blue jersey carries a mighty responsibility and can weigh heavily, particularly on the younger guys, so the nerves come into it, nobody wants to make mistake and many try too hard to get that victory goal and it can all fall to pieces, right in front of 50,000 fans baying for blood.

Still early days actually for all our newer and older players to blend, but they will get there.

Both Windass and Morelos have indeed got something. In Windlass's case, I don't think he knows what he's got and has to take more risks and believe in himself more. For Morelos I think a tough and persistent emotional character who tries too hard, so his composure ends up going to fuck. He looks thoroughly demoralised when he misses. Looks like they need more experience and build up more belief in themselves.

We just need to get that scum monkey off our back. Stand taller and the chests out and no holding us back.

We go into the Kilmarnock game and we could get beat and players will get slaughtered. It's difficult to remember in defeat that we are not all that, yet, but It will come, and in the meantime, those poor bastards that have to don that famous blue jersey have got to step up every time they cross that white line. It's not easy.

Both of these lads should get much better, in spite of the shite I might spout, So, it's onwards to victory!

You are spot on about Morelos taking misses too sore. Aye he's young and bla bla bla but he definitely carries the weight and thought of missing around with him.

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

so you class that as a golden chance - fuck sake - and for the record if Murphy had the chance to play the ball earlier when the buffalo was onside but took to long - fuckin can't believe you classed that as a golden chance 

Yes, correct, I do because it clearly was. Just like Cummings third two weeks ago that Morelos missed from pretty much the penalty spot but luckily Cummings was there to finish the rebound. Poor finisher. 

38 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

You are spot on about Morelos taking misses too sore. Aye he's young and bla bla bla but he definitely carries the weight and thought of missing around with him.

@Blue Avenger was spot on with his assessment of Windass and Morelos, wonder of the answer or part thereof is a sports psychologist, Morelos seems to dwell on the misses too much and lets his head go down.  

so you class that as a golden chance - fuck sake - and for the record if Murphy had the chance to play the ball earlier when the buffalo was onside but took to long - fuckin can't believe you classed that as a golden chance 

Murphy should've played the ball quicker

25 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Yes, correct, I do because it clearly was. Just like Cummings third two weeks ago that Morelos missed from pretty much the penalty spot but luckily Cummings was there to finish the rebound. Poor finisher. 

As I said already never a golden chance, Murphy should have passed earlier when buffalo was onside - oh and another thing I'll keep you right about - score was 1 - 0 at the time not 1 - 1 as you stated 

As I said already never a golden chance, Murphy should have passed earlier when buffalo was onside - oh and another thing I'll keep you right about - score was 1 - 0 at the time not 1 - 1 as you stated 

Clearly a fucking crackpot. You’re talking shite and I’ll keep you right I never said it was 1-1 at the time ?