Morelos

1 hour ago, Amac9 said:

Really fed up with him. 

Went 3 months not scoring and misses big chances in big games.

Hopefully another Chinese mob come in for him.

Fed up :lol: the boys still 21 years old, we won’t remember those misses today (as bad they were) when he goes for the record transfer in Scottish history, which will happen 

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just because you are hooked on crack, it doesn't mean everyone else is.

So he’s shite then :lol: ? He absolutely bullied their centre backs today, he just didn’t score

The guy is 21 years old ffs. Yes he should have buried both chances but ffs cmon folks. I know we are all hurting but some of the comments on this thread are a joke. 

I will say I think Cummings is the better goal scorer BTW but morelas currently has a stronger all round game. 

On reflection it hasn't got any better since yesterday, players who can't deliver on the big stage and cost us points are a luxury we can't afford.

Back in the day DJ  was delivering on the big stage as a sixteen year old to name but one, if they are good enough they are old enough was the mantra of Scot Symon and later managers.

10 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I alway get the impression that Morelos is hit and hope kinda guy, if he would just learn to get his head up and look where he’s hitting the ball he might just end up being a great player, the sitter he missed at the end sort of proves my point

Sorta like ... he’s 21 and still learning! 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sorta like ... he’s 21 and still learning! 

2 Old Firms in a row he's cost us, he'd better start learning a whole lot quicker than he has so far.

At what age do you learn to aim a header anywhere other than the keeper from 5 yards? What age do open goals from 3 yards become routine? 

6 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

2 Old Firms in a row he's cost us, he'd better start learning a whole lot quicker than he has so far.

At what age do you learn to aim a header anywhere other than the keeper from 5 yards? What age do open goals from 3 yards become routine? 

And winning they 2 games would have won us the league, he'll  be away in the summer anyway it's time to get Cummings in and him and goss on the bench, 2 players who won't be here in a couple of months so no point in playing them in meaningless league games, let's see what others can do

10 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

And winning they 2 games would have won us the league, he'll  be away in the summer anyway it's time to get Cummings in and him and goss on the bench, 2 players who won't be here in a couple of months so no point in playing them in meaningless league games, let's see what others can do

Hasn’t he just been gifted a new contract, does anyone seriously think that serious money would be offered for a player who misses sitters as a matter of rote.

40 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

A 12-year-old should’ve scored that one he put on to the post.

Absolutely horrific miss!

46 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

He is but no excuse at all not for the second chance anyway, school kids would be finishing that

45 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

He did not singlehandedly lose us the game - he was in the right position - he fluffed it - but that does not mean some 12 year old could convert these chances nor does it make him a poor striker. All strikers have bad spells - he will get through this as well and prove his worth.

also we win or lose as a team - Morelos was not responsible for the goals we conceded but in the need to apportion blame he is the current scapegoat. 

The two chances, I would expect the first one to be executed better but I put that down to experience, the second then I can't believe his precision to pop it off the post so their goalie can save it. Yes the second one was sarcastic.

Only slight hope I am getting just now is that we once had a striker who had a stinker of a debut season before he ramped his game up, I know it is a slim glimmer of hope.

Let's see how much his is going for in the summer, if he is at all and if it is good then bye mate.

1 minute ago, SweepSweep said:

Thought Morelos was excellent today apart from the sitter, his hold up play is 2nd to none, work rate is also good. I would say he needs to calm down at times and be more composed but Im sure that will come, all strikers miss chances.

We playing a rematch the day? 

4 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Misses to many chances and my granny could header better 9.5 mil we turned down makes sick thinking about it, he's absolutely fucking garbage 

Nah, completely disagree. He just completely fluffs his lines in the really big games that matter - the games with real pressure. If he really wants a Premier league club to come in for him in the summer, then he's got to score against the scum in the two games we've still to play them. Scoring against teams like kilmarnock and mothererwell will only attract Championship clubs from down south, at best.