£9 million we knocked back

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

For that wee twat. He makes van vossen look like maradonna ?

Mate it’s unbelievable isn’t it. People that think a club like ours can afford to turn down an opportunity to bring in £10 million when we have a better finisher already in the building! They know fuck all! 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Mate it’s unbelievable isn’t it. People that think a club like ours can afford to turn down an opportunity to bring in £10 million when we have a better finisher already in the building! They know fuck all! 

Fucking clueless man.

David Murray is a cunt, but this wouldn’t be happening just now

5 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

If you believe we were rally offered £9 million I have a bridge you might be interested in buying.

Exactly.  We take a loan with a decent proportion of the stadium infrastructure as well as the carpark and Edmiston House as security for £3m or so, but we turned down £8m, £9m or £11m for that shiftless waster dependent on which rhag you read.  Aye, right.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

3 sitters Old Firm sitters in a row at crucial points in the game. Still think he’s a fantastic prospect but I’d be happy to sell him in the summer for a good profit.

Sitter at Ibrox when they beat us 1-2.  Header from about 5 yards out.

Whether or not we got a good offer matters not a jot to me right now.  If we get any sort of decent return in the  summer I would be selling.  Those kinds of sitters are happening too frequently and we need someone there to be finishing them off.

2 minutes ago, mrsheen said:

Exactly.  We take a loan with a decent proportion of the stadium infrastructure as well as the carpark and Edmiston House as security for £3m or so, but we turned down £8m, £9m or £11m for that shiftless waster dependent on which rhag you read.  Aye, right.

This board are selling crack and many are fucking buying it!

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

Whether or not we got a good offer matters not a jot to me right now.  If we get any sort of decent return in the  summer I would be selling.  Those kinds of sitters are happening too frequently and we need someone there to be finishing them off.

We wouldn't get nine bob. Now on inflated wages no doubt and he will be going nowhere when he can sit in here and cruise and miss sitter after sitter. Muty's second love child after Windass.

19 minutes ago, NornIronBear said:

Criminal. Position we are in financially and we turn down stupid money. Even he wasn't missing sitters we still had Cummings coming in who would take his place and let' face it would of scored both those chances today.

If we were offered a portion of that, I'll give king a blow job.

The guy is not quality, far less a quality finisher. He's a bottle merchant in fron of goal with no composure.

Cummngs is quality, with the compusure and a brilliant attitude.

If we had sold him and lost today then that would be trotted out as the reason why. I’m far from convinced about Morelos but a large proportion of supporters are and wanted him kept and the team built around him. They got their wish and now have to wait and see if he develops over the next season or so or if being strong in the tackle and being able to hold up play are the limits of his ability.

I doubt we’ll be attracting any significant bids in the next window.