What is required

A new keeper

2 new CBs. 

1 CAM. 

Let me explain.

The keeper- I’m sorry, I’ve backed him to the absolute max since he came here, I maintain he’s probably the best in Scotland, but that doesn’t mean anything if he isn’t good enough for Rangers. As soon as their 3rd left his boot it was in, the keeper was getting nowhere near it. Their 2nd in no mans land again. 

Every single shot from outside the box has a more than likely chance of going in, it’s just not good enough, it really isn’t. 

Alves was ok today, Cardoso was a fucking joke yet again bullied like fuck. Bates is a great back up and a reliable player we need to address the CB position in the summer it’s absolutely imperative. 

CAM- I like Windass, he’s given us goals and assists consistently but fuck me the mentality isn’t there and you need it for games like that and throughout the season. We need someone who’ll give us the goals and assists and a bit of fucking dig in the middle of the park. Am sick of him going missing in the big games it’s absolutely not on. The only player that demanded the ball in the second half was Cummings and he was surrounded by their CBs. We need a bit of arrogance. 

Shoot me down at will, my opinion on the keeper is probably a minority but that’s my feeling and it has been since the Hibs game. We’ll wipe the floor with the rest of this shitehouse league and Aberdeen are aberdeen. It’ll eventually come down to the tarrier games and we need 10 fighters in front of a keeper who demands blood sweat and tears

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Foderingham isn't the best in Scotland and never has been. His positioning and decision making is fucking brutal.

We'll never win the title with him as our first choice.

For Rogic goal I'd have wanted the ball closed down more, but what Bates did do was effectivly blocked half the goal. The only place it was going was to the right of Wes. For him to give so much space at that side was very poor.

A massive cock up by them. 

Today they guaranteed another crack at the champions league cash pot on top of what's already in the bank.

They'll go out in the summer and spend some of it. Only hope is Rodgers poor eye for a signing and they continue to lose their form.

Our biggest fault is they could lose 20 games a season but we'd lose 21.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

For Rogic goal I'd have wanted the ball closed down more, but what Bates did do was effectivly blocked half the goal. The only place it was going was to the right of Wes. For him to give so much space at that side was very poor.

Agreed. Initially I thought it was a good finish from Rogic but when I seen the replays, it wasn't even as if the ball had went right in the corner of the goal. He should be doing better there imo.

The 2nd goal? I don't know what was going through his mind there.

A new goalkeeper (I'd even pick Alnwick for the rest of the games this season)
Two new full-backs.
A new center half - I only say one because I like Martin and think Bates can be cover but I'd spend money on a top center half.
Two proper central midfielders i.e not Goss and Docherty but two who are winners and can take a game by the scruff of the neck and actually make an impression.
A striker and one alongside Cummings at that.

Get Alves off the wagebill, release Rossiter and sell Morelos for anything upwards of 7-million to fund it all.

our centre of defence still needs way to much protection from midfield. it's getting to the stage that if the centre mid are caught even slightly out of position or there is anything asked of the centre defence they lose a goal. That area needs massive improvement.

the centre of defence has to be able to stand on its own 2 feet. At the moment they cant and Alves, Bates Cardosa, McRorie and  Russell are not the answer in that area.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Agreed. Initially I thought it was a good finish from Rogic but when I seen the replays, it wasn't even as if the ball had went right in the corner of the goal. He should be doing better there imo.

The 2nd goal? I don't know what was going through his mind there.

The second one for down to both CHs for me given how far that ball travelled.

He was in no man's land but the defenders were worse than schoolboys.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

McGregor saves at least 2-of they goals imo.  

He was asked to make 1 save the 2nd half and failed.

McGregor chose to leave US. We find ourselves where we are. In the run to this game we went in confident we came up short. We are now tearing ourselves apart and looking for scapegoats what a difference a week makes

GK, at least three defenders, a sitting midfielder, and at least 2 creative players. Another striker would be a bonus. 

Creative players (number 10 and a winger or two) and two dominating centre backs are priority for me. 

Today we concede two sloppy goals and couldn't create fuck all second half.

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

A new keeper

2 new CBs. 

1 CAM. 

Let me explain.

The keeper- I’m sorry, I’ve backed him to the absolute max since he came here, I maintain he’s probably the best in Scotland, but that doesn’t mean anything if he isn’t good enough for Rangers. As soon as their 3rd left his boot it was in, the keeper was getting nowhere near it. Their 2nd in no mans land again. 

Every single shot from outside the box has a more than likely chance of going in, it’s just not good enough, it really isn’t. 

Alves was ok today, Cardoso was a fucking joke yet again bullied like fuck. Bates is a great back up and a reliable player we need to address the CB position in the summer it’s absolutely imperative. 

CAM- I like Windass, he’s given us goals and assists consistently but fuck me the mentality isn’t there and you need it for games like that and throughout the season. We need someone who’ll give us the goals and assists and a bit of fucking dig in the middle of the park. Am sick of him going missing in the big games it’s absolutely not on. The only player that demanded the ball in the second half was Cummings and he was surrounded by their CBs. We need a bit of arrogance. 

Shoot me down at will, my opinion on the keeper is probably a minority but that’s my feeling and it has been since the Hibs game. We’ll wipe the floor with the rest of this shitehouse league and Aberdeen are aberdeen. It’ll eventually come down to the tarrier games and we need 10 fighters in front of a keeper who demands blood sweat and tears

Agree with the goal keeper comment, gets beat far to often from distance. Their first and third goal were always going to the far corner but Fod was rooted to the middle of the goal and only moved his feet once the ball was hit.

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

McGregor saves at least 2-of they goals imo.  

He was asked to make 1 save the 2nd half and failed.

No he doesn't. McGregor's one fault with us was the amount of long-range shots he conceded. He was awful at them and always too far off his line when the shot leaves the players foot - like Foderingham today.