THE TRUTH - Where's Fucking Gap????? Bring on the Cup!!!

Gutted as anyone by the result. League is over, end of.

However...all things considered we could easily have won today. Fucking EASILY!!!

We started brilliantly and responded brilliantly to the equaliser. We showed defensive flaws, yes, and we failed to press home our advantage when they went to 10 men. And of course they clinically converted their sole chance to steal the match. But... we took the game to them; we were NOT intimidated or outplayed; and we dominated for sustained periods.  THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.

Let's have it right. We WERE THEIR EQUAL TODAY AT THE VERY LEAST!

The tendency for SO MANY people to suddenly point fingers and criticise when we lose is fucking taig-like and usually an attempt to curry favour with other posters.

King was a total socket to appoint Caixinha and THAT is what cost us this season. [SIDE THOUGHT - What if Murty had been kept on after Warbs and been given the chance to spend some money?? Where would we be now??] 

Take the positive fellow Bears. We CAN beat them in the cup. Brenda is a self-satisfied tosser due for a fall (he choked with the scouse; he will ultimately choke with these). We CAN win the cup and we CAN mount a serious challenge next season - God willing we will stop Ten Tainted Titles in a row. 

On a different day it would have been 3-2 or 4-2 to the Queen's Eleven.

Fuck any cunt trying to conduct a post mortem or what is WRONG with us. We are the Glasgow Rangers and we are coming back. Compare today with how we played under Caixinha. Today, we were a strong unit and we played with belief for long spells. We need to support this team because it is OUR team. It cost a whole lot LOT less than Septic's and we have an "stand in" interim manager that has done a fucking SHED LOAD more than the "first choices". Fuck Warburton and his trendy credentials, fuck Caixinha (who the fuck??), fuck McInnes and his minor sheep-shagging triumphs. We are the fucking GLASGOW Rangers!!! We fucking built Scotland as an industrial nation let alone the national game.

Today had MASSIVE positives. Bates was excellent until stretchered off (deliberate from Rogic imo). Tav was strong, Murphy and Goss too, and DOCHERTY was a brilliant workhorse chasing everything down in defense and midfield and thwarting many a septic offensive. Candeais was excellent, Tav did his thing; Bruno fought like a lion in the air, Fod made several crucial saves. If only Alfredo had hit the net instead of the post towards the end - or done something creative with his other one-on-one opportunity...

Morelos has been off the pace last couple of games but has shown he can be lethal; and personally, I think Cummings can shine for us but needs the confidence of a few starts...

So...we may have lost, but this was a closer game than the ones we have drawn. All these defeatist "fault finding" threads are symptomatic of a watered down mhedia-battered generation of Rangers fan that is hard for an older Bear like myself to recognise. Criticise when criticism is valid, otherwise SUPPORT THE GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD as per your birth right.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

None so blind as those who choose to not see (or however it's worded)

The optimism is nice and if it get's you feeling normal then fire in but I just can't shake the notion that we probably played as well as we can against celtic with this lot, they were utter shite, 10 men and at Ibrox and it still wasn't enough. I think that's the thought that should be on any sensible persons mind when trying to think about things objectively.

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

We should of won today, they were shite and I would say we were the better team until they went down to 10 men, just didn't have the bottle to put it to bed

Exactly my thinking too.  It's easy to feel gutted just now, we all are... but the truth is they are not as far ahead right now as people would like to make out.  I am convinced that if we don't make the stupid mistakes we made then we would win that one today.

Their equal? Fucks sake man

They put out a shit team that doesn't resemble remotely their first - fucking Bain in goals for fucks sake. No Griffiths, no Roberts, no even any need to bring on that wee cunt Musonda. 

Their back line was a state to begin with AND they went down a man as well.

Meanwhile, we couldn't even hold on a few fucking minutes til half time.

Sorry, but get real, "equal" my fucking arse mate.

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

We should of won today, they were shite and I would say we were the better team until they went down to 10 men, just didn't have the bottle to put it to bed

I wouldn’t even say bottle mate just not clinical enough 2nd half