At the end today

jjbscotty12

7 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

These cunts yet again today on the pitch for about 10 miniutes after the match, the stewarding at their cesspit is night and fucking day compared to ours why are we allowing it?

Aye what's that about? Do they do that after every game? If our players did that they would be greeting about it.

8 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

These cunts yet again today on the pitch for about 10 miniutes after the match, the stewarding at their cesspit is night and fucking day compared to ours why are we allowing it?

Until such times we get a team on the park that can do something about it they’ll get to do whatever the fuck they want 

Not starting an argument OP but there were bigger concerns of our own today. By pointing this out first it sounds like you’ve taken your eye off the ball! They shouldn’t have had a chance to celebrate like that today...the game should’ve been out of sight when they went down to 10.

21 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Never done that against east kilbride who are also a new team 

Happens every time now.Our players see it every time then majority just bend over backwards and let it happen again.Players haven’t got the bottle yet to end this pish.Manager hasn’t got the bottle to change things to end this pish.Board haven’t got the balls to finally kick the bastards out the Broomie and away in a corner out the way to allow our own fans in and increase the hostile environment inside the ground to help end this pish.Only way to stop it is to fucking beat them.End of.

8 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Happens every time now.Our players see it every time then majority just bend over backwards and let it happen again.Players haven’t got the bottle yet to end this pish.Manager hasn’t got the bottle to change things to end this pish.Board haven’t got the balls to finally kick the bastards out the Broomie and away in a corner out the way to allow our own fans in and increase the hostile environment inside the ground to help end this pish.Only way to stop it is to fucking beat them.End of.

On the other hand they did atleast respect the banner request from us

55 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Aye what's that about? Do they do that after every game? If our players did that they would be greeting about it.

If we had won today I would have pissed myself with excitement, cried with joy, pumped the nice looking bird a few rows in front of me and stood there until I was physically lobbed out when the lights went out!

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

It all stems from the security and the gestapo at the scumdome

They are all around our players telling them to stay on the pitch . Applying pressure

Intimidating the support by facing us up to a man . A ring of security vermin stand right in front of the away support

The security lease with the scum plod . Don't doubt that for one minute .

At Ibrox . The gestapo are only interested in what happens in the stands . There is no ring of stewards facing their fans up .

They can more or less do what they want and when they want to .

No one ushering their players off the pitch like they do when we go there

We may have 1/2 players that go as far as the goalmouth

You will then see about 5/10 stewards intimidating the players, not to go near our fans

Our club are bending over backwards to obey what the gestapo tell them .

That is it in a nutshell for me

I also always thought the ref had to make sure all the players were up the tunnel before they vanished themselves

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their players absolutely  fuckng hate us.

Their fans absolutely fucking hate us.

Their full club absolutely fucking hates us.

Our players and board are meh.

there in lies the difference

Spot on. We let them take the piss because were too fucking weak and spineless on the pitch and off it.

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

I was sent a video of thumb in the broomlan waving a mhanky irish flag and tying a sellik skerf to the exit bannister

Vile 

so was i, deleted it without watching, sick if these cunts making cunts of us, the fucking board better get their fingers out for next season. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their players absolutely  fuckng hate us.

Their fans absolutely fucking hate us.

Their full club absolutely fucking hates us.

Our players and board are meh.

there in lies the difference

This.

That's why we need a strong board, a strong manager, and strong characters on the pitch. 

The day Fod shat it in front of their end still rankles with me, gave them a message we were easily intimidated.  Nothing personal, but no Rangers player in my day would have done that, he'd have had confidence in those around him and turned it round.