Watch as Tory MP linesman gets simunovic sent off

RFC55

24 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

John should have been booked early so we can hardly complain, ref was fine, lenient but in the right way

Aye but Goss yellow was soft in my opinion.  

Also when they scored their first rogic followed through and injured Bates. 

Mind Jack got sent off for passing the ball and his follow through caught stevie may. 

5 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Aye but Goss yellow was soft in my opinion.  

Also when they scored their first rogic followed through and injured Bates. 

Mind Jack got sent off for passing the ball and his follow through caught stevie may. 

I can’t even mind Goss’ tackle to comment but the Rogic one was just unfortunate I think, looks nasty as fuck when you see the photo of it that was on here but it was a coming together, less said about Jack’s red cards the better, still gees me nightmares they were all actually given

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

I can’t even mind Goss’ tackle to comment but the Rogic one was just unfortunate I think, looks nasty as fuck when you see the photo of it that was on here.

First half was Goss tackle. Was a foul but harsh to give a booking. 

My point is why is brown a protected species? I counted 4 fouls today and one studs up slide tackle that the ref waved play on. 

2 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

First half was Goss tackle. Was a foul but harsh to give a booking. 

My point is why is brown a protected species? I counted 4 fouls today and one studs up slide tackle that the ref waved play on. 

that and everyone being feart to touch him for some reason is my biggest gripe about them, Holt got snapped at parkhead for Brown to go up and scream in his face, guy just strolls about snapping anyone he feels like and the officials nor the opposition care at all

In this game I don’t mind it because he let a lot go from both sides but in a general sense that’s a one in a million 

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

that and everyone being feart to touch him for some reason is my biggest gripe about them, Holt got snapped at parkhead for Brown to go up and scream in his face, guy just strolls about snapping anyone he feels like and the officials nor the opposition care at all

In this game I don’t mind it because he let a lot go from both sides but in a general sense that’s a one in a million 

The best way to beat them is give him no fucking time. Make him go back and sideways (and pressing leads to mistakes) the last ten minutes of the first half we gave them way too much respect and that's where we failed in my opinion.