Anti Meltdown Thread

Ok, so it's the usual meltdown bile in here but for me there are loads of positives both today and going forward. 

Tav - once again best right back in Scotland - bar none. 

Declan John - growing into a Rangers jersey game by game 

Docherty - not fazed at all today, has the energy and physicallity required - will only get better and better

Murphy - tore Ayer a new one time after time great addition

Candeais - great energy, touch and trickery. He's got better as the season wore on 

Morelos and Cummings - yep, I know Alf missed two gilt edged chances but he gave that utter pish defence today all kinds of shit resulting in a blatant elbow from that dumpling. He and Cummings again will only get better. 

McCrorie, Jack and Dorrans to come back means for me at least a quality centre back and that elusive no.10 and we are right in the battle next season. 

Yep, there's question marks over Murty but if the right person became available then ........... but they're not growing on trees. The criticism aimed at Murty (especially subs) is a bit harsh imho. Thats still the main gap our dugout compared to theirs. 

Today was a massive let down but we are without doubt catching up, 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Catching up? They were pish and had a player less, yet won. Really catching up

The delusional patter on here is at record highs.

Catching up :lol:

Cunts won with 10 men, missing vital players and not even turning up

Aye we are closing the gap eh

Morons 

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ok, so it's the usual meltdown bile in here but for me there are loads of positives both today and going forward. 

Docherty - not fazed at all today, has the energy and physicallity required - will only get better and better

Candeais - great energy, touch and trickery. He's got better as the season wore on 

Morelos and Cummings - yep, I know Alf missed two gilt edged chances but he gave that utter pish defence today all kinds of shit resulting in a blatant elbow from that dumpling. He and Cummings again will only get better. 

McCrorie, Jack and Dorrans to come back means for me at least a quality centre back and that elusive no.10 and we are right in the battle next season. 

Yep, there's question marks over Murty but if the right person became available then ........... but they're not growing on trees. The criticism aimed at Murty (especially subs) is a bit harsh imho. Thats still the main gap our dugout compared to theirs. 

Having a go st bears cause they are hurting mate sits uneasy with me 

No positives to be taken today although I'm sure many like yourself will find some 

Spoke to a couple of beggars and both said Rangers should have won as they had played crap first half 

Is that a positive too ?

Anti meltdown thread :lol: some people might be going a bit OTT but it's alarming how deluded some on the other side actually are too.

I'll say it again.

At Ibrox.
Down to 10-men.
Armstrong and Griffith's and Roberts missing.
Dembele allegedly a shadow of himself.
Has a manager who sticks on another striker when down to 10-men.
Sinclair on the bench.
Come from behind twice.

Against us who in all honesty the majority of the players probably won't play as well against celtic again. That was their chance and they blew it. Maybe even bottled it.

They are fucking miles apart from us. We have got a bit better under Murty past couple of months but we aren't close to them. It's delusional anyone that thinks otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Agreed?. Bates going off hurt us too. They were there for the taking. Lost goals at the wrong time and failed to take our chances. Manager should have changed things a bit earlier. BUT much better. 

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The delusional patter on here is at record highs.

Catching up :lol:

Cunts won with 10 men, missing vital players and not even turning up

Aye we are closing the gap eh

Morons 

I really was confident about us but today has wiped everything away, gutted man