Anti Meltdown Thread

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I really was confident about us but today has wiped everything away, gutted man

After the first 10 minutes you could see they handnt turned up and were there for the taking. They couldn't defend and didn't seem hungry for it. We fucked it though somehow, defenders playing like absolute shit and the manager keeping on Goss who was an embarrssment for 75 minutes. At 10 men we looked the man down and they simply soaked up our feeble crosses and attacks and then countered to score.

We got done over yet again but this time they didn't even play well. That's how brutal we areĀ 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ok, so it's the usual meltdown bile in here but for me there are loads of positives both today and going forward.Ā 

Tav - once again best right back in Scotland - bar none.Ā 

Declan John - growing into a Rangers jersey game by gameĀ 

Docherty - not fazed at all today, hasĀ the energy and physicallity required - will only get better and better

Murphy - tore Ayer a new one time after time great addition

Candeais - great energy, touch and trickery. He's got better as the season wore onĀ 

Morelos and Cummings - yep, I know Alf missed two gilt edged chances but he gave that utter pish defence today all kinds of shit resulting in a blatant elbow from that dumpling. He and Cummings again will only get better.Ā 

McCrorie, Jack and Dorrans to come back means for me at least a quality centre back and that elusive no.10 and we are right in the battle next season.Ā 

Yep, there's question marks over Murty but if the right person became available then ........... but they're not growing on trees. The criticism aimed at Murty (especially subs) is a bit harsh imho. Thats still the main gap our dugout compared to theirs.Ā 

Today was a massive let down but we are without doubt catching up,Ā 

Ā 

What difference would Ryan jack make toĀ that team ? If anything the players brought in proves just how bad he wasĀ 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

What difference would Ryan jack make toĀ that team ? If anything the players brought in proves just how bad he wasĀ 

Jack would have made zero difference he was a passenger like Docherty/Goss were today in the first game he played at Ibrox start of season.

We have too many players people seem to think are messiah's - we need to waken up fast and accept it and start spending proper money on that team to get us competing with them.

We aren't completely out of the woods for second either. We were all talking up a possible title Chase but we've got work to do to consolidate 2nd now.

Strong showing until the end of the season and strengthen in the summer.

Hopefully we don't bottle it because a few bad results not could see us 4th!

McCrorie in for Cardoso, Dorrans for Goss, Cummings for Morelos, and an earlier sub for Windass and we'd take them imo.Ā 

If we've got both McCrorie and Dorrans back for the cup game and Murty learns to make a fucking sub that'll genuinely alter a game weĀ  wouldn't be worrying about this apparent "big gap".Ā 

Just now, MrMeeseeks said:

McCrorie in for Cardoso, Dorrans for Goss, Cummings for Morelos, and an earlier sub for Windass and we'd take them imo.Ā 

If we've got both McCrorie and Dorrans back for the cup game and Murty learns to make a fucking sub that'll genuinely alter a game weĀ  wouldn't be worrying about this apparent "big gap".Ā 

Nah sorry, there was somethingĀ wrong with the mentality today it goes beyond this or that player being missingĀ 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We draw with them at the piggery last time but lose today playing for about 30 minutes a man up, if that is progress I would not like to see what failure looks like.Ā :duh: Ā 

Yup some progress that.

Fact is when the pressure is on and we are given the chance to open up a title race our arses collapse because we are not good enough both on the park and in the dugout. End ofĀ 

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Having a go st bears cause they are hurting mate sits uneasy with meĀ 

No positives to be taken today although I'm sure many like yourself will find someĀ 

Spoke to a couple of beggars and both said Rangers should have won as they had played crap first halfĀ 

Is that a positive too ?

Agreed. We are improvingĀ  but kidding ourselves if we think we are alreadyĀ  there. I feel sick tonight losing to 10 men and I hope if DaveĀ  King does too, then we might see 55Ā  very soon.Ā 

Just now, Heshootshescores said:

Agreed. We are improvingĀ  but kidding ourselves if we think we are alreadyĀ  there. I feel sick tonight losing to 10 men and I hope if DaveĀ  King does too, then we might see 55Ā  very soon.Ā 

We have 3 years to do thatĀ 

We are leaving it late mateĀ 

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

It all boils down to 1 thing, they defended better than we did.

they were quite happy sitting back and hitting us on the counter.

next season put the full 10 mil in defenceĀ 

Worrying thing is we spent a fair bit on it this summer with fees and wages but it's just as bad as it ever was.

It's one of those positions that we just can't seem to sort.Ā 

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yup some progress that.

Fact is when the pressure is on and we are given the chance to open up a title race our arses collapse because we are not good enough both on the park and in the dugout. End ofĀ 

I am on holiday and only got a stream up until just before they scored the winner and thought we would surely not lose the gameĀ andĀ hoped we would push on and win. I could not believe when I checked the score a wee while later.Ā :anger:

Ā I gave my ticket to well known Chef on RM and I feel sorry for him now having to go through that second half.Ā 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Worrying thing is we spent a fair bit on it this summer with fees and wages but it's just as bad as it ever was.

It's one of those positions that we just can't seem to sort.Ā 

it think we have improved in certain areas - but the centre of defence is an absolute shocker still.Ā 

48 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The delusional patter on here is at record highs.

Catching up :lol:

Cunts won with 10 men, missing vital players and not even turning up

Aye we are closing the gap eh

Ā MoronsĀ 

Other than the thumb (probably wouldn't of started mind you)were they really missing.... lustig is dung and Gordon wouldn't of made a difference at either goals....I get it's not the result we wanted but come 2 fuck we are getting closer

Don't know about positives but you have to take the point of the players missing thru injury

Wallace, Jack, McCrorie, Dorrans add the fact that Martin wasn't available and Bates went off after 14 minutes to be replaced by Cardoso alongside Alves we didn't have our problems to seek.