Anti Meltdown Thread

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Other than the thumb (probably wouldn't of started mind you)were they really missing.... lustig is dung and Gordon wouldn't of made a difference at either goals....I get it's not the result we wanted but come 2 fuck we are getting closer

It's their preferred first choice line up so they were missing Lustig, Gordon and Sinclair wasn't up to fitness. So there is 3 first picks straight away while their best goal scorer was out too.

So yeah it was a depleted Tim side 

If you think we are getting closer that's your opinion, I think we are fuck all close to them because they turned up at Ibrox playing utter wank, went down to 10 for over half an hour and still turned us over. 

Last time we got a draw away so how in the fuck are we getting closer when they just beat us at home? Explain that one 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Maybe closer than last season, but 12 points gap is nowhere near close and with a harder fixture run in the split that gap will increase.

Last season they went unbeaten, this season their form has been up and down and we are still fucking miles off them, we ain't even in a title race 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Maybe closer than last season, but 12 points gap is nowhere near close and with a harder fixture run in the split that gap will increase.

That remains to be seen how we finish......last season we never layed a glove on them at hamper in 2 semis....I for one believe we can beat them...we fucked up today by not pressing home the extra man advantage

6 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Don't know about positives but you have to take the point of the players missing thru injury

Wallace, Jack, McCrorie, Dorrans add the fact that Martin wasn't available and Bates went off after 14 minutes to be replaced by Cardoso alongside Alves we didn't have our problems to seek.

you could say the same for them. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's their preferred first choice line up so they were missing Lustig, Gordon and Sinclair wasn't up to fitness. So there is 3 first picks straight away while their best goal scorer was out too.

So yeah it was a depleted Tim side 

If you think we are getting closer that's your opinion, I think we are fuck all close to them because they turned up at Ibrox playing utter wank, went down to 10 for over half an hour and still turned us over. 

Last time we got a draw away so how in the fuck are we getting closer when they just beat us at home? Explain that one 

Sinclair is out of form and was dropped....GF we have had a lot of worse days than we did today...I'm annoyed that we let this go.....do you think we list today because they are still miles in front of us?

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Sinclair is out of form and was dropped....GF we have had a lot of worse days than we did today...I'm annoyed that we let this go.....do you think we list today because they are still miles in front of us?

That was the worst I have felt since demotion against them.

Every other time bar the cup they have been in better form so you could deal with the result, today they were rank and they still done us.

We have a weak mentality at Rangers and it's now getting a bit worrying that we have a severe inability to beat them, it's howling. To make it worse we are winning fuck all and making a cunt of the league top so we have absolutey nothing to show for our football. We look no closer to winning a title than before. 

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

we should have won

can't put my finger on what went wrong

but i dont blame our players or manager, the vermin were tbe luckiest bastards on earth today

Which is the problem at this club.

Fans pretending it's just down to bad luck and we will eventually get it right just because we are Rangers.

Terrifying some of the stuff you read on here 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That was the worst I have felt since demotion against them.

Every other time bar the cup they have been in better form so you could deal with the result, today they were rank and they still done us.

We have a weak mentality at Rangers and it's now getting a bit worrying that we have a severe inability to beat them, it's howling. To make it worse we are winning fuck all and making a cunt of the league top so we have absolutey nothing to show for our football. We look no closer to winning a title than before. 

That's basically what me a juke box John discussed......if we overcome the mental barrier then those cunts are there for the taking.....I'm fucking shattered we let that game slip but we're closer and they know it?

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Jack would have made zero difference he was a passenger like Docherty/Goss were today in the first game he played at Ibrox start of season.

We have too many players people seem to think are messiah's - we need to waken up fast and accept it and start spending proper money on that team to get us competing with them.

100% agree 

45 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Worrying thing is we spent a fair bit on it this summer with fees and wages but it's just as bad as it ever was.

It's one of those positions that we just can't seem to sort. 

37 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

it think we have improved in certain areas - but the centre of defence is an absolute shocker still. 

Our DOF has made decent signings so far, hope the trend continues in the summer and we get two rock solid centre backs in. 

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Which is the problem at this club.

Fans pretending it's just down to bad luck and we will eventually get it right just because we are Rangers.

Terrifying some of the stuff you read on here 

in this case i think it could be argued it was...to an extent at least 

we didnt deserve to lose and i wouldnt lay blame on any of ours in particular

Unbelievably disappointed with the result and won’t get over it all week.

But for me it was the first team we’ve played like Rangers against them at Ibrox since the 2012 game. We went at them from the first whistle and they were terrified when we put them under pressure.

But we let them off the hook, the red card changed the game in their favour because they went into a structure and countered us rather than the other way about.

Dramatic reactions on both sides of the argument.

I think we showed we can compete with that mob. Had Bates lasted the game I reckon we’d have a different result. Doesn’t help with Murty’s substitution policy mind you.

Hope Bates isn’t too bad, we need him back sharpish.

4 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

Unbelievably disappointed with the result and won’t get over it all week.

But for me it was the first team we’ve played like Rangers against them at Ibrox since the 2012 game. We went at them from the first whistle and they were terrified when we put them under pressure.

But we let them off the hook, the red card changed the game in their favour because they went into a structure and countered us rather than the other way about.

They changed to two deep sitting banks of four to hit on the counter - you could almost smell the fear.

You would be right they have had injuries also, but they have a greater depth and strength of squad to begin with, we have only started to get a bit of squad depth since January. Look at the benches today everyone of their subs could come on and make a telling contribution to the game. With the exception of Cummings & Holt, we had very little, Haliday - Miller - Herrera - Cardoso if any of that four left at the end of the season nobody would bat and eyelid.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Long term:

Still unable to defend.

Shite in midfield 

toothless up front.

much the same as past 3 seasons

That's what Murty said in the post match interview in a roundabout way, but he still keeps picking the same useless bastards and sticking up for them, excuse after excuse.

You missed out the shite goalkeeper btw.

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ok, so it's the usual meltdown bile in here but for me there are loads of positives both today and going forward. 

Tav - once again best right back in Scotland - bar none. 

Declan John - growing into a Rangers jersey game by game 

Docherty - not fazed at all today, has the energy and physicallity required - will only get better and better

Murphy - tore Ayer a new one time after time great addition

Candeais - great energy, touch and trickery. He's got better as the season wore on 

Morelos and Cummings - yep, I know Alf missed two gilt edged chances but he gave that utter pish defence today all kinds of shit resulting in a blatant elbow from that dumpling. He and Cummings again will only get better. 

McCrorie, Jack and Dorrans to come back means for me at least a quality centre back and that elusive no.10 and we are right in the battle next season. 

Yep, there's question marks over Murty but if the right person became available then ........... but they're not growing on trees. The criticism aimed at Murty (especially subs) is a bit harsh imho. Thats still the main gap our dugout compared to theirs. 

Today was a massive let down but we are without doubt catching up, 

Good post - add in the critique of Morales - yep bad game but I remember The crowd used to be pretty anti-ally in his first season or so as he missed so many but it was part of his learning and I am sure it’s the same with The Buffalo