Scottish Cup.

.Williamson.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gutted after that result today but I'm still not buying this huge gulf pish because that's exactly what it is, pish. 

They were there for the taking, we get ourselves sorted defensively and I have no fear whatsoever going up against them.

We'll have key players back in time for the semi final, but the most important thing is getting back to winning ASAP, next three are entirely winnable. 

Their day is coming, no surrender :guns:

Just now, the brown brogue said:

Only way we're winning it is if Brown is injured or suspended. As shit as he is he's hugely influential to their play and attitude and frankly our players are scared of him.

It never told when Candeias and Morelos planked him on his arse.  I agree he is influential but he's a wannabe hardman riding on a reputation of success without a real challenge.

Hope all the ridiculous hype doesn't start again , theres no chance we are winning this , but if we get a decent CB and a big striker who can score when it matters this league is ours next year. They fuckers know we are getting closer , its tough today but all will change next year.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Hope all the ridiculous hype doesn't start again , theres no chance we are winning this , but if we get a decent CB and a big striker who can score when it matters this league is ours next year. They fuckers no we are getting closer , its tough today but all will change next year.

Always a chance bud...

The players will look back on today and wonder how the fuck they never won. If they watch the game back they will see how poor the goals were conceded and know that can be fixed. Alves and Cordoso combo is a definite no!

I have great confidence we will win this semi now. We are more than equal to these cunts and fully expect us to reach the final and then win. Still dont see murty as the man to take us to 55 tbh but confident him and this team can take a cup competition.

Just now, StaunchLondonGer said:

Loser's mentality.

By SPFL standards we are not shite and not far behind the tic.

It was 3-2 not 3-0 and we led twice. Fucking grow some.

We're 9 points behind, will be 12.

It was 3-2 and they had 10 men, after we bottled it.

As for 'the tic' :megaanguish: