Post match reaction

KingKirk

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Find it difficult to disagree with the majority of what Murty says there. Which is infuriating.

It's the same every week, only we are playing teams that aren't up to it, yet they still score cheap goals against  while we miss far too many easy chances, absolutely no different today, we created enough chances to win the game.

Also we have too many passengers, Goss, Windass, Candeias and the goalkeeper and that's just a start, we also need to replace Morelos with a goal scorer.

Murty says we stopped playing short sharp passes when that dick got sent off? He should’ve instantly brought Cummings on and holt for a bit of energy then just went for it. Imo Murty doesn’t use his squad enough, he sticks with nearly  the same team all the time if he can and uses only 2 subs and silly things like that and when he brings players on they never ever look ready or match sharp it’s so infuriating. He cannot take us in to next season we need a manger who has done stuff or is doing it just now. We can’t be w place for managers to cut their teeth and had we not taken the cheap option then we might have had a chance of this league. This defeat hurts particularly bad as they were down to 10 men. 

27 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

It's the same every week, only we are playing teams that aren't up to it, yet they still score cheap goals against  while we miss far too many easy chances, absolutely no different today, we created enough chances to win the game.

Also we have too many passengers, Goss, Windass, Candeias and the goalkeeper and that's just a start, we also need to replace Morelos with a goal scorer.

Que?

We were fucking shite and shat it only one team wanted to win today and that was the filth Murty fucked the subs and stood looking fucking lost again.   

Wins against shite has got him and half the forum thinking he's a Manager instead of a clueless cunt.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

We were fucking shite and shat it only one team wanted to win today and that was the filth Murty fucked the subs and stood looking fucking lost again. 

We were shite.....seriously get a grip....I've seen us shite against them today wasn't that day, yes we fucked up a big chance the day but we were hardly shite

4 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Foderingham  gets beat from distance too much, doesn’t inspire confidence at all.  Tav also had a nightmare.

Has conceded more goals from outside the box than any other keeper this season. 

Also doesn't command his area well with cross balls. 

If I was the opposition manager I'd be saying shoot on site. 

2 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

He must have had about 30 crosses that never went by the the first defender, he is dug shite. but dream away.

Most assists in the league, goal today, and did a lot of good things today in both directions. Our best players today were in the wide areas, including Candeias.

Crossing was poor, but if there's one thing he's not it's a passenger, and to say he's dug shite is just nonsense.

1 minute ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I agree. Candieas gave his all today and has done all season. No idea why people dislike him. 

Windass scored and then figured he'd done enough and went into hiding. 

Windass was a passenger most of the game. Candeias was anything but.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

We were shite.....seriously get a grip....I've seen us shite against them today wasn't that day, yes we fucked up a big chance the day but we were hardly shite

After we let them get the easy goal before halftime we were utter shite.

3 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I agree. Candieas gave his all today and has done all season. No idea why people dislike him. 

Windass scored and then figured he'd done enough and went into hiding. 

Like Windass he also is shite, far too predictable and couldn't cross a street never mind a ball.

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That goal was coming but should of been prevented...do u believe they were the better team before they went down to 10men?

A game covers 90 minutes they deserved their win today we deserved fuck all as we showed no desire to win. 

Wes actually kept us in it with 3 very good saves.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

After we let them get the easy goal before halftime we were utter shite.

The last twenty minutes of the first half we were utter shite and couldn't get out of trouble, at one stage we couldn't get the ball by our 18 yard line, we were asking for it and got it.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

A game covers 90 minutes they deserved their win today we deserved fuck all as we showed no desire to win. 

Wes actually kept us in it with 3 very good saves.

Correct  but windass is also a bawhair away from making it 3-1....I'm trying to look forward here and not behind...we beat ourselves today 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Correct  but windass is also a bawhair away from making it 3-1....I'm trying to look forward here and not behind...we beat ourselves today 

We lost as soon as we let them score the easy second goal.