Scum attacking Rangers fans going home

Smile

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself was subject to verbal abuse on the train home from 3 tims. 

Fuckall came of it and I just laughed at them but look, it's seem acceptable for this to happen. 

It needs to stop. Fucking horrible, bigoted, two faced, rancid, minority cunts. 

The arrogance reeling from then is getting out of control and has spilled beyond the realms of the actual game. 

A couple of wee fannies in a white motor started shouting shite outside the louden in duke street earlier and their motor got booted fuck out of and they went through a red light to get away.  Shitebags. 

Honestly detest the cunts with every fibre of my body. Only time I’ve ever had a run in wae the manky bastards after a game is when we won the league at tannadice a few years back I was walking home  past cardonald college later on that night and as per usual it took a bigger squad a the shitebag bastards to cause it. Went ahead wae the pricks and Ended up wae a silver medal but that is the mentality of the cowardly cunts. Love it when a hear of any that rabble getting smashed. 

Just at the bottom of our road. Lucky us the tall cranes is at the top the other way. Missus went to asda about 4 along that road and says all she saw was a crowd outside the govan arms. Said in the GB thread last night when she passed that pub after last game they were busy tying up a bedsheet with thumbs name on it to lamposts outside.

Cunts starting to take liberties on every level. Something needs done to put the cunts in their place. Few 1 way ferries from stranraer would be a start.

Fuck sake nearly moved up the road from it, seen the Easter Rising scarf behind the bar when scouting the area - thank fuck I never.

Another one on the target list before the next old firm hopefully.