• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, coopscracker said:

would have loved to see them get some of the tommy robinson treatment

attacking a rivals bus is pure scummy

it is. i wouldnt want our fans doing it regardless of what the taigs do. its one thing men fighting each other over football folk can go ahead for all i care but attacking a bus when you dont know if theres kids on it is scum bahaviour

and come to think of it this must be the 3rd time in as many old firm games that they have attacked a Rangers bus and as usual i haven't heard of a single one of them getting lifted over it

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I live for the day I hear some of them are hospitalised.

Genuinely 

Maybe one day they won’t have the police to protect them which is ironic as they hate the police infact despise them but expect them to keep them safe from the big bad Rangers fans.

23 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

it is. i wouldnt want our fans doing it regardless of what the taigs do. its one thing men fighting each other over football folk can go ahead for all i care but attacking a bus when you dont know if theres kids on it is scum bahaviour

and come to think of it this must be the 3rd time in as many old firm games that they have attacked a Rangers bus and as usual i haven't heard of a single one of them getting lifted over it

100%

Couldn't see a mention of this in the record but plenty of column inches devoted to the Union Bears march and a story about Scott Sinclair being verbally abused at Glasgow Airport. I don't condone bad behaviour but don't focus on one side.

The record should change its name to The Scott Brown fanzine- 7 photos of him in today's issue. Was always a bit sceptical about the accusations of anti-Rangers bias but I can see it now.

45 minutes ago, 32Blue said:

Couldn't see a mention of this in the record but plenty of column inches devoted to the Union Bears march and a story about Scott Sinclair being verbally abused at Glasgow Airport. I don't condone bad behaviour but don't focus on one side.

The record should change its name to The Scott Brown fanzine- 7 photos of him in today's issue. Was always a bit sceptical about the accusations of anti-Rangers bias but I can see it now.

Make sure you don't buy it again then.

Video doing the rounds of Martin being called a H** bastard in a shop. 

They are acting like they have the run of the place, nobody can or will touch them. 

I really fear for the state of this country. The way it’s going, everything is geared towards the tarriers in terms of politics, those in power, the media and the police. They’re untouchable in all walks of life at the moment and the day you do something about it you’re the bigot, the knuckledragger, the hater etc. 

I fear for this country and our community