Smile

Scum attacking Rangers fans going home

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Where was that smile....looks more east end?

Attacking a minibus when they’ve clearly better numbers. Typically tarrier behaviour. Fair play to the boys that poured out and got tore in.

• Like 3

Saw these pish stained jakey bellends and their sluts dancing about outside Old Govan Arms when we passed after game

Shocking camera work. :tut:...wonder how this will be reported if it's covered at all. Sectarian Rangers mini bus attacks innocent c****c fans..???..

Fucking scumbags  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Makes me sick the way they run around now thinking they can do anything they want. 

They have cart blanche in nationalist/Republican Scotland.

• Like 4

I drove past there about 5pm and they had a police van parked up in Howat street. Not many Taigs hanging about outside. 

• Like 2

I myself was subject to verbal abuse on the train home from 3 tims. 

Fuckall came of it and I just laughed at them but look, it's seem acceptable for this to happen. 

It needs to stop. Fucking horrible, bigoted, two faced, rancid, minority cunts. 

The arrogance reeling from then is getting out of control and has spilled beyond the realms of the actual game. 

• Like 2

A couple of wee fannies in a white motor started shouting shite outside the louden in duke street earlier and their motor got booted fuck out of and they went through a red light to get away.  Shitebags. 

• Like 2

Don’t have a clue who he is but a couple of punters were sayin a John Okane got a severe slapping .

• Like 1

Just now, piperpete said:

Don’t have a clue who he is but a couple of punters were sayin a John Okane got a severe slapping .

Pretty sure he’s a soccer casual. 

• Like 1

Honestly detest the cunts with every fibre of my body. Only time I’ve ever had a run in wae the manky bastards after a game is when we won the league at tannadice a few years back I was walking home  past cardonald college later on that night and as per usual it took a bigger squad a the shitebag bastards to cause it. Went ahead wae the pricks and Ended up wae a silver medal but that is the mentality of the cowardly cunts. Love it when a hear of any that rabble getting smashed. 

Everything is going for their team at the moment.  What reason would they have to attack Rangers fans?

They really are a shower of imbeciles.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Pretty sure he’s a soccer casual. 

He will be delighted then as it’s all a game to them batter or be battered, 

No surprise that’s outside the Old Govan Arms, or Donnelly’s as it was known when I lived round the corner fifty years ago.  A tarrier slop house then and seems to have got a lot worse since.

• Like 2

Just at the bottom of our road. Lucky us the tall cranes is at the top the other way. Missus went to asda about 4 along that road and says all she saw was a crowd outside the govan arms. Said in the GB thread last night when she passed that pub after last game they were busy tying up a bedsheet with thumbs name on it to lamposts outside.

Cunts starting to take liberties on every level. Something needs done to put the cunts in their place. Few 1 way ferries from stranraer would be a start.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

bedsheet with thumbs name on it to lamposts outside.

Box of matches called for there

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Box of matches called for there

No as young as a used to be sparkie or would have been done. Thinking back do have a mate who is local woulda done it for fun. More missed opportunities.

• Like 1

Fuck sake nearly moved up the road from it, seen the Easter Rising scarf behind the bar when scouting the area - thank fuck I never.

Another one on the target list before the next old firm hopefully.

• Like 1