Progress ? we haven't beaten them in reg in 12 games.

backup

Can failing in 12 games to beat the taigs be really seen as any sort of progress, it looks to me as if we are running flat out to be a distant second now.

That is no sort of progress for The Rangers and is not what should be expected or accepted by any of us. 

4 minutes ago, backup said:

Can failing in 12 games to beat the taigs be really seen as any sort of progress, it looks to me as if we are running flat out to be a distant second now.

That is no sort of progress for The Rangers and is not what should be expected or accepted by any of us. 

Fuck up....you are comparing stats against us when we haven't been able to compete....bawsburst or backup you always look at the biggest negative 

8 minutes ago, Cobham said:

We have made huge progress but we still need to strengthen to compete. You just have to look at the respective benches today to realise how far behind we still are in terms of depth of squad. 

you just have to look at the managers, and theirs isnt even that good so ours isnt even a manager

cheers the board

6 minutes ago, backup said:

and therein lies the crux of the matter, we have an alleged multi million pound striker who doesn't deliver on the big stage, that isn't progress.

wtf that all about of course he is have the club just made up the bids mate aye Your nuts if ye think we haven't progressed ffs

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's a disgusting stat. Even when we were at our most dominant I don't think we were even unbeaten like that against them.

The progress question it depends on how it's measured. Are we better at beating the rest of the shite in the SPL and able to string 3-wins together regular when we couldn't before? absolutely.

Are we any closer to winning a title or putting celtic in their place in the league? are we fuck.

course we are mate I know yer annoyed but to think we aint competing fae them is just no true. Yes there is a gap and to me that is a matter of composure&quality  when it matters. They have them we dont. Thats the job for the summer to get some in

3 minutes ago, five stars said:

If you can see progress i suggest you watch the games at ibrox against them from last season.

If you still cant see that progress has been made maybe you should watch something easier to understand.

Tiddlywinks maybe?

wtf has last season got to do with here and now:lol:

I would have been astounded if we had managed a win today, we are nowhere near the scum yet no matter what others say, we were on a good run before today, what matters now is to get that run back on track and finish a strong second.

That will be progress.

obviously, from a few years ago the progress is night and day. We were getting beaten in fucking non-descript cup finals that I can even remember the name of a few years back. But we still need to improve in a lot of areas. Centre defence being one, but more and better quality throughout the squad. Its an evolution, but it doesn't change the fact we should have beaten them the last time we played them and today and didnt.

Progress ultimately for rangers will be measured by being 1st, not a really good 2nd 

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

wtf that all about of course he is have the club just made up the bids mate aye Your nuts if ye think we haven't progressed ffs

This is a rumour doing the rounds with scum fans at the moment, one of many. Apparently, the bid was made up by Traynor, and the Chinese club don't actually exist - absolute bonkers.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think it’s becoming a real serious issue now. We’re going down a slippery slope to it becoming not just about the games but psychological instead and it’s extremely hard to recover from that as Aberdeen will tell you. We HAVE to win the semi final. There’s no other way about it. 

Well said that man, if we are to instill a winning mentality then we simply myst win that game - and do it with total domination. Sadly, at the moment I'm not seeing it.