Progress ? we haven't beaten them in reg in 12 games.

backup

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nope it sounds like you watched I will moan at everything for p 90 mins and totally disregard anything we did good in the game. 

So I did watch it now make up your mind. If you see 1 point from nine as progress in the three games against them your letting your heart rule you head.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye you watched what you wanted to see. 

No Rangers supporter wanted to see that it was an abysmal performance by us after they got the easy goal before halftime and more embarrassing when it went down to ten. 

It's not just bad luck we have one point out of a possible nine against them this season.

Usual OTT pish from the same old

we were decent yesterday, compare that with either of the 5-1 games an we are a totally different team

the difference between the teams was the Morelos sitter! It Should have been 3-3 and if we had a decent centre half instead of our 3 available (who we will never win a thing with I say) then we’d have won 

the tarriers were absolute pish, clinical fair enough, but absolute piss poor football 

our players were right up for the game, no lack of effort for me but the final ball and squandering chances cost us in an attacking sense and Bates, Bruno, Cardoso an Foderingham cost us from a defensive one 

I’ve even seen posts praising the fenian cunts saying we are nowhere near them, they were at half strength due to injuries etc. If that’s you give yourself a fucking slap an stop acting like a petulant taig! 

We were missing more important players than them yesterday but that disne suit some people’s agenda 

7 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

we were decent yesterday, compare that with either of the 5-1 games an we are a totally different team

the difference between the teams was the Morelos sitter! It Should have been 3-3 and if we had a decent centre half instead of our 3 available (who we will never win a thing with I say) then we’d have won 

the tarriers were absolute pish, clinical fair enough, but absolute piss poor football 

our players were right up for the game, no lack of effort for me but the final ball and squandering chances cost us in an attacking sense and Bates, Bruno, Cardoso an Foderingham cost us from a defensive one 

I’ve even seen posts praising the fenian cunts saying we are nowhere near them, they were at half strength due to injuries etc. If that’s you give yourself a fucking slap an stop acting like a petulant taig! 

We were missing more important players than them yesterday but that disne suit some people’s agenda 

What you are telling us happens every game, poor defending, weak midfield and missing chances, the problem playing them is, they will hit you back and not take it up the arse like the rest of the SPL, no agenda just poor play.

8 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

If the tarriers had decent defenders we wouldn't have scored our 2 goals though.

Football doesn't play out this way. I don't buy into the what if's etc - it's what actually happens that counts.

It's unbelievable that some folk seem to have no issue with this sort of stat against them. That's the real crime not anyone that's got the balls to admit where we actually are without getting told they're acting like a "petulant taig"

9 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

I don't know who the fuck you are, or how long you have been watching The Rangers, but I expect us to be fucking humping them 12 games on the trot. That is the beginning and end of my expectation when it comes to playing the provincial club known as celtic.

When the split comes in if we can win all our games ,maybe get a draw at the midden and secure second then I will say there has been some progress.however  ,we are simply light years away from them in every sense at the moment.yes we have started to beat the btm 6 teams now (at last) but that is not significant progress IMO.As for winning big games and trophies? Absolutely no chance.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

If the tarriers had decent defenders we wouldn't have scored our 2 goals though.

Football doesn't play out this way. I don't buy into the what if's etc - it's what actually happens that counts.

It's unbelievable that some folk seem to have no issue with this sort of stat against them. That's the real crime not anyone that's got the balls to admit where we actually are without getting told they're acting like a "petulant taig"

Why go on about stats going back to when we were a fucking car crash as a club? things are moving on for the better but you sound gutted with that that’s why your trying extra hard to find things that takes us back to a few years ago

listen I don’t give a fuck what you think have fun watching Rangers an moaning about things every week, it’s no me who has to listen to it

3 hours ago, ronniemca said:

When the split comes in if we can win all our games ,maybe get a draw at the midden and secure second then I will say there has been some progress.however  ,we are simply light years away from them in every sense at the moment.yes we have started to beat the btm 6 teams now (at last) but that is not significant progress IMO.As for winning big games and trophies? Absolutely no chance.

Do you even know what a light year is? So far away? we took the lead twice an lost by a goal behave yourself an stop exaggerating things by massif proportions 

On 3/12/2018 at 06:46, Negri's lovechild said:

That' should be the mentality all the time. Every game is a must win. It even starts before the kick off. Murty cuddling Brenda. Shouldn't happen. The players slapping hands with brown and co. Wouldn't be getting my hand. 

I do know what you mean though, psychologically the belief isn't there with some players

Fuckin Livid a wis :anger::raging::angry::hairout:couldny believe it mate!! ...ma auld man would be boking in his grave if we hadn't cremated him ... weeks wages if it happens again.

5 hours ago, thehost said:

I don't know who the fuck you are, or how long you have been watching The Rangers, but I expect us to be fucking humping them 12 games on the trot. That is the beginning and end of my expectation when it comes to playing the provincial club known as celtic.

Mate we went into liquidation ffs the fenians didn’t you can say that but anybody with any sense knows that’s unrealistic 

wasn’t long ago we were getting absolutely pumped off m/well in a playoff  ffs no progress? My fuckin arsehole!!

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

Mate we went into liquidation ffs the fenians didn’t you can say that but anybody with any sense knows that’s unrealistic 

wasn’t long ago we were getting absolutely pumped off m/well in a playoff  ffs no progress? My fuckin arsehole!!

:baaaaaa:

15 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

We were shite as soon as we scored our second. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We were as close on Sunday as we were at the New Year game last season.

Did we take the lead twice then mate? Also did our defence play like absolute donkeys an gift goals away in that game? 

I don’t mind the criticism but as I said it’s ott at times you’d think we’d be as well scraping the whole team an starting again listening to the noise on here

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Did we take the lead twice then mate? Also did our defence play like absolute donkeys an gift goals away in that game? 

I don’t mind the criticism but as I said it’s ott at times you’d think we’d be as well scraping the whole team an starting again listening to the noise on here

That makes it worse, our arse crumbled. As did theirs.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yer right that it’s about what actually happens on the park but we lost yesterday by fine margins the shite on here disne merit it

26 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I'm not interested in progress I am interested in winning every league match. Until that mentality comes back we wont achieve fuck all.

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:57, backup said:

Can failing in 12 games to beat the taigs be really seen as any sort of progress, it looks to me as if we are running flat out to be a distant second now.

That is no sort of progress for The Rangers and is not what should be expected or accepted by any of us. 

In almost every league the team with most money wins it and if you compare our accounts to theirs you have the answer.  Sadly without massive investment from somewhere we will continue in the wake of the dregs of humanity.  Sadly that is now our reality.

Exactly 

9 minutes ago, backup said:

In reality there is only one comparison, points or no points.

9 minutes ago, backup said:

In reality there is only one comparison, points or no points.

Exactly.all the pish about sitters and ifs buts and maybes are complete dillusion.we used to ridicule the tarriers when they said they played us off the park blah blah blah after we had fucked them again and again and again.the goals are 24ft x 8ft . you put the ball in at one end and you keep it out the other and lo and behold            You've won ,and at the end of the day that's all that matters.