Progress ? we haven't beaten them in reg in 12 games.

backup

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:57, backup said:

Can failing in 12 games to beat the taigs be really seen as any sort of progress, it looks to me as if we are running flat out to be a distant second now.

That is no sort of progress for The Rangers and is not what should be expected or accepted by any of us. 

5yr ago playing albion and Montrose were ok 30 pts last year 10 this 0 next to 55

watch they bottle rattle like a caf fiddler from a knock oan the door from the polis at a caf church 55 55 55 2019

Since Qatar Sports Investments arrived PSG have spent...

? 11-12: €95.8m
? 12-13: €110.8m
? 13-14: €109.4m
? 14-15: €49.5m
? 15-16: €114m
? 16-17: €136m
? 17-18: €418m
??? Total: €1.03 billion

Never got past the Champions League Quarter-Finals. 

Win lose or draw you follow your team regardless, too many people on here come across as greeting faced glory hunters! tell you something there is a lot of bears like myself, defo not happy about getting beat aff that mob but see when we do beat them an regain OUR title it will be all the sweeter after going through what we’ve been through. I get the feeling some on here will still not be happy an still look for negatives 

dont give a fuck who disne like my point but the truth is we are much closer to them than some believe 

36 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

They have twice our player budget. Any view on progress has to take that into account.

In the 90’s when we were clearing up and buying Laudrup, Hateley, Gascogne, Duncan Ferguson, Steven, Mojo etc they were spending pennies here and there on Paul Byrne, Brian O’Neill, Gary Gillespie, Stuart Slater, Willie Falconer, Rudi Vata and they never went 12 games without a win against us 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

In the 90’s when we were clearing up and buying Laudrup, Hateley, Gascogne, Duncan Ferguson, Steven, Mojo etc they were spending pennies here and there on Paul Byrne, Brian O’Neill, Gary Gillespie, Stuart Slater, Willie Falconer, Rudi Vata and they never went 12 games without a win against us 

Who gives a fuck about them??? Away you tae fuck! Look at the tarrier names you just rhymed off fucking disgusting! I couldn’t even name as many of their team the now cos I don’t give a fuck about them!

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Who gives a fuck about them??? Away you tae fuck! Look at the tarrier names you just rhymed off fucking disgusting! I couldn’t even name as many of their team the now cos I don’t give a fuck about them!

The facts seem to hurt you ya wee blouse away pump yer chest somewhere like follow follow ya wet blanket and stop greeting 

13 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Win lose or draw you follow your team regardless, too many people on here come across as greeting faced glory hunters! tell you something there is a lot of bears like myself, defo not happy about getting beat aff that mob but see when we do beat them an regain OUR title it will be all the sweeter after going through what we’ve been through. I get the feeling some on here will still not be happy an still look for negatives 

dont give a fuck who disne like my point but the truth is we are much closer to them than some believe 

You are not wrong on most of that 

I think most if not all will be delirious when 55 happens 

Hope all good bears are  alive to see it 

12 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

He makes a fair point though

Before the game i believed we had a real crack at winning the league this year. I think the game showed there wasn't much at all between the teams. We have definitely made progress, even if it isn't enough.

Sadly, they will invest heavily in the summer and crush us completely next year.

9 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

Before the game i believed we had a real crack at winning the league this year. I think the game showed there wasn't much at all between the teams. We have definitely made progress, even if it isn't enough.

Sadly, they will invest heavily in the summer and crush us completely next year.

I always thought the league was a bit of a stretch if im honest, I’d never have admitted that before the game but realistically we’d have had to beat them twice, they would have had to lose against somebody else then we would have had to pick up more points than them for the remainder of the season so it was never really on, just a chance that they might throw it away

but anyway a couple of cb’s an I’m confident we wouldn’t lose against them, who they bringing in next year messi? Apparently they were bringing 2 players from the epl who are worth approx 15-20m between them many of them played? Personally I don’t see them signing anybody of anymore quality than they’ve got, purely cos top, top players won’t come here

3 hours ago, ronniemca said:

Exactly 

Exactly.all the pish about sitters and ifs buts and maybes are complete dillusion.we used to ridicule the tarriers when they said they played us off the park blah blah blah after we had fucked them again and again and again.the goals are 24ft x 8ft . you put the ball in at one end and you keep it out the other and lo and behold            You've won ,and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I think you & Backup have missed my point - which was that we came as close 15 months ago, with the same late misses which might have changed the narrative, but didn’t.

Hence, not the progress some would like to imagine.

32 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes, but I reckon the wage bill gap now is greater than back then.

6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I think you & Backup have missed my point - which was that we came as close 15 months ago, with the same late misses which might have changed the narrative, but didn’t.

Hence, not the progress some would like to imagine.

The answer is to sign players who don't regularly miss, can we get a manager able to do that. 

They will get another crack at the C/L and might progress into the group stages and bank another 10,15million or whatever the fucking amount is but the point is they can outspend us with the money they have made already.

We have made progress as in not getting fucking gubbed off them but come the close season they will strengthen and may pull ahead again depending on who they spend. The money on and that will go for us as well.

I just feel the progress we have made is too slow and could easily be widened again I know that 55 is coming but I would like to enjoy it while I’m reasonably fit and not some doddering old cunt.

4 hours ago, jim beam said:

They will get another crack at the C/L and might progress into the group stages and bank another 10,15million or whatever the fucking amount is but the point is they can outspend us with the money they have made already.

We have made progress as in not getting fucking gubbed off them but come the close season they will strengthen and may pull ahead again depending on who they spend. The money on and that will go for us as well.

I just feel the progress we have made is too slow and could easily be widened again I know that 55 is coming but I would like to enjoy it while I’m reasonably fit and not some doddering old cunt.

Some good points mate ?? I think they will strengthen but so will we, your also right that it depends who we both sign that will determine wether the gap widens or gets narrower, it could go either way money dosent guarantee they will be a good signing unless your Man City an you can throw silly money about all over the place so much so that if a 12m buy like that wee pussy they have on loan dosent work out you can just write it off, no even the tarriers with their cl money can afford to do that

your last point sums up a lot of posters on here, things aren’t happening fast enough for them an that’s fine, we all want the league back but where I take umbrage is fans throwing the toys out the pram after a close game of football 

it’s not just a heat of the moment post either, it’s proper thought out with stats to prove their theory correct, it’s fucking ridiculous!  guys are comparing our situation to nearly 20 year ago when we were competing with the Man Utd’s for wages 

its trying to hard to prove they are better, i wasn’t impressed with them based on that game of football they done what they did an got away with another game they ultimately should have lost all due to our defensive incompetence, they’ve also built up that winning mentality you get when you go 60 odd games without defeat, that’s not easy to break even when we evenly match them on the pitch

8 hours ago, Rosebery1872 said:

5yr ago playing albion and Montrose were ok 30 pts last year 10 this 0 next to 55

watch they bottle rattle like a caf fiddler from a knock oan the door from the polis at a caf church 55 55 55 2019

Can you not bother posting again? Thanks.