Pick ourselves up

stewaj3

I know it's tough after today, but we've got to pick ourselves up and go on a run, secure 2nd place and win a cup. Murty was spot on with his post match conference for me.

If you think we are not progressing ask yourselves this. When was the last time you were disappointed not to win?

That's two old firms we feel we should have won and while it's never acceptable to accept defeat, how many times had you written us off before we even went into an of game under Warburton and caixinha?

These players need to beat them before the end of the season, murty needs a win before the end of the season against them if he wants this job.

I still believe a good summer and we will be there or there abouts in the title race. Keep believing

I'm sure we are on course for second place, aberdeen are flip flopping at the moment - and will start to drop more. I'm concerned about the form of Hibs at the moment though, but will not be enough to catch us barring a total capitulation from us (with our defence that can be a stark possibility). Semi final win is our aim, and we must maintain form to keep the confidence up for that game - it is still for the taking, difficult to see right now, but we must push on and prepare for it.

See looking at it was a lot of our team first taste of this fixture and I think it showed.

We were void of ideas come 70 minutes in, started lumping it in which played into their hands. We needed someone to put their foot on it and control it, Goss has been that player but was fuckin hopeless today.

Massive kick in the teeth and will take a while to get over that’s for sure. The players haven’t got that luxury they need to be bang on it come the weekend. Need to make sure it  stands us in good stead come the semi.

Pick ourselves up for what?  The league is gone.  You get UEFA football for finishing 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, and the difference in prize money is negligible.  All that's left to play for is the Scottish Cup and celtic will be favourites to turn us over in that match too.  In all honesty, I couldn't give a fuck about the Cups anyway we need to win the league as it's our only route back in to the Champions League and stopping them from doing 9 or 10 in a row.

We need to look towards the summer and rebuilding this team again.  A better manager, some quality players added, and as much deadwood removed as possible.  Then hope that next season we finally turn the corner.  I hope Dave has the kind of investment needed to take us up a few levels in the summer.  If we're knocking back bids of £11m then I can only assume the investment is there.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm concerned about the form of Hibs at the moment though, but will not be enough to catch us barring a total capitulation from us (with our defence that can be a stark possibility). 

Hibs next four games are all against bottom 6 teams they are capable of winning all four. We need to get back to winning ways next game

We will pick ourselves up, what else can we do. The problem for me is that losing to these cunts playing with ten men for 30 minutes was a total fuck up, and I did not manage to see the last 20 minutes. 

While I was not as confident as many on RM before this game when we went 2-1 I was thinking it could be our day, even with them getting back to 2-2 when they went to ten men I did not see us losing and was both gutted and surprised when I got the score.  The pressure on Murty and the players is now huge and if they lose again in the semi-final that will be a blow to many for me supporting Murty. 

14 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Imagine us in the Champions League we'd be the equivalent of San Marino in a World Cup finals never mind the qualifying.

Ffs.  We were in the 3rd division in Scottish footie a few years ago. Those cunts and even the sheep shaggers have had a free fucking run for 7 years. That breeds a lot of confidence. We have had countless squads and managers and you expect us to be on top. We are now competing and will soon be winning.

Disappointed, but be no means disheatened. We are still going in the right direction, maybe not as quick as we would like but still progress. Stupid defeats are still the reason were not ahead or equal to them this season. Murty must be given more time.

6 minutes ago, standup said:

Disappointed, but be no means disheatened. We are still going in the right direction, maybe not as quick as we would like but still progress. Stupid defeats are still the reason were not ahead or equal to them this season. Murty must be given more time.

I love Rangers the UK and our fans who are simply the best.

Come on the Teddy Bears.

:UK: