Not so major in the grand scheme of things, but

Absolutely, 100% has to be changed. 

From the minute you walk into their shitehole they have every tarrier song imaginable on. 

What are we playing 15 minutes before kick off? A fucking pop song, AFTER the blue sea of Ibrox which made it even more frustrating. Also get Simply the best on from the fucking start. We’re pandering to these cunts and this country, all the while they’re trying to break into the stadium and taking liberties anywhere they fucking want. 

We need to get a fucking grip and make Ibrox absolute hell for them and the others to a certain extent. 

Fucking brutal, brutal stuff so it was, it needs changed big time. 

I appreciate there is bigger problems at the moment but it’d go a long way to helping the atmosphere and intensity the opposition should feel

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

We were still playing fucking music at 90 minutes when they were celebrating 

Maybe to try and drown out their shite?

I agree we want our songs played before the game, at half time, and blasted out to drown out them at the final whistle.

I've never noticed the music played after we score, too busy celebrating.

We should have a 15 minute mix of songs to play before kick off, to get us in the mood.

Rule Britannia, Follow Follow, The Blue Sea of Ibrox, and Simply The Best, followed by God Save The Queen, would be my pick.??

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Penny Arcade has had its day by a long way. 

Yup. Half the stadium was singing it faster than the other half, playing chart songs 15 mins before kick off after playing the blue sea of Ibrox is an absolute joke. What a fucking dampener that is. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yup. Half the stadium was singing it faster than the other half, playing chart songs 15 mins before kick off after playing the blue sea of Ibrox is an absolute joke. What a fucking dampener that is. 

Does my head in that. Happens with Follow Follow all the time too. Folk insisting on signing it at twice the speed of the track. 

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Does my head in that. Happens with Follow Follow all the time too. Folk insisting on signing it at twice the speed of the track. 

Rangers fans have no rhythm

Even when TBB get sung half the crowd are singing it at 40 words per minute