Jamie Carragher gobs on a 14 year old

AlCapone

51 minutes ago, Siwel said:

You’re making it sound like he was spitting at the girl, he spat at the dad. Did you hear the dads reaction after it too? He didn’t even know it happened till his daughter told him and he goes “oooh jamie carragher spat on my daughter” like he was buzzing he could Sell his vids to the papers, wee lassie kept telling him to stop filming.

He shouldn't be spitting at anyone. It's fucking vile and worstcunt behaviour. 

Might be stating the obvious here but if the video hadn't been plastered all over the internet he would've made absolutely zero effort to apologise to the guy and the wee lassie. 

He seems a complete arse of a guy anyway. Gary Neville has hinted a few times about him being a prick. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

He shouldn't be spitting at anyone. It's fucking vile and worstcunt behaviour. 

Might be stating the obvious here but if the video hadn't been plastered all over the internet he would've made absolutely zero effort to apologise to the guy and the wee lassie. 

He seems a complete arse of a guy anyway. Gary Neville has hinted a few times about him being a prick. 

He is an arse and what he did was stupid and a shit thing to do, wouldn’t sack him for this tho tbh. 

Think Gary Neville came out and said he shouldn’t be sacked also

If my bosses became aware of me spitting at a 14 year old girl on my way home from work and it was broadcast on social media I''d get punted. He's on hundreds of thousands of pounds per annum and driving a Range Rover Sport like a jumped up prick, should pay the price for acting like the cunt he is when he should KNOW he simply cannot react to goading, never mind the way he did. Inexcusable. 

18 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He is an arse and what he did was stupid and a shit thing to do, wouldn’t sack him for this tho tbh. 

Think Gary Neville came out and said he shouldn’t be sacked also

I think he should be sacked. He's well aware that he needs to behave responsibly when he's in the role he's in. 

And he 100% will be sacked too. Sky would get no end of pelters if they kept him on after that. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

I think he should be sacked. He's well aware that he needs to behave responsibly when he's in the role he's in. 

And he 100% will be sacked too. Sky would get no end of pelters if they kept him on after that. 

Sky will sack him and he’ll go to BT or go into coaching so it won’t affect him that much, I like his analysis so I hope they don’t sack him.

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Sky will sack him and he’ll go to BT or go into coaching so it won’t affect him that much, I like his analysis so I hope they don’t sack him.

Doubt BT would take him on either after this tbh. 

9 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Don't see what the fuss is. Daft scumchester fan goads a Scouser after his team beats his team. Gets his wee lassie to film the wind up and the Scouser grog's on the scumchester fan filming it. What is so shocking about it..??..

He will get the sack from Sky then be on BT Sport by the start of next season. They employ cunts.

But no sympathy for the Scumchester fan. 

I take it you’ve realised it was the prick dad doing the filming while driving?

I hope sky sack the cunt and the driver gets charged for driving on the phone