A worry

RFC55

A pot of the young team have never seen us beat they fenian tramps.

Now my wee yin gets it but man city etc on the door step male it hard. How do Rangers keep the young team interested outwit us dizzy bastards forcing it on them?

Imho it's a tough time the now 

That ship has already sailed for the majority of the Scottish youngster watching football. It's all FIFA18 and EPL, they are genuinely shocked when they ask you "What's your English team??" - replying that you don't have one, because when we were growing up Rangers were bigger than Man Utd , Chelsea etc - we signed all thier best players. Sad times now right enough, I don't blame them really - Scottish Football is now a third rate backwater

9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

A pot of the young team have never seen us beat they fenian tramps.

Now my wee yin gets it but man city etc on the door step male it hard. How do Rangers keep the young team interested outwit us dizzy bastards forcing it on them?

Imho it's a tough time the now 

My boy doesn’t go to Ibrox anymore. It’s all Man City he goes on about.

The premier league have ruined football imo

The only time my grandson seen us beat them was at hampden but after that he's had to endure 2 x 5-1 humiliations as well as them winning all the other domestic and cup games. It's a disgrace.

Hopefully we'll beat them again at hampden but we really need to start getting our act together. A wee win at their dump in April would go down well.