A worry

RFC55

A pot of the young team have never seen us beat they fenian tramps.

Now my wee yin gets it but man city etc on the door step male it hard. How do Rangers keep the young team interested outwit us dizzy bastards forcing it on them?

Imho it's a tough time the now 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Now my wee yin gets it but man city etc on the door step male it hard. How do Rangers keep the young team interested outwit us dizzy bastards forcing it on them?

We keep instilling our fine Protestant belief and freedom rule of law unto our youngsters. Its the taigs who have to find other perverse ways to perform change and even if they found a way then we'd wage war against them and we'd win as usual as we're the good people of this earth.

:UK:

Honestly right now the best approach is drumming it into them. Simply because we have nothing to show them to keep them interested..Back when I was a lad we had plenty of cup finals etc   and ma auld man could say this is what supporting Rangers is all about.

Hopefully we will get back to they standards shortly or we could loose hundreds of the new generation.

That ship has already sailed for the majority of the Scottish youngster watching football. It's all FIFA18 and EPL, they are genuinely shocked when they ask you "What's your English team??" - replying that you don't have one, because when we were growing up Rangers were bigger than Man Utd , Chelsea etc - we signed all thier best players. Sad times now right enough, I don't blame them really - Scottish Football is now a third rate backwater.

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Just keep forcing it on them. It's for their own good.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

We will be fine. Anybody with a modicum of sense can spot how false they are.

for a couple of years yes,  we are talking a generation now.  They are growing up with everything pro- them.  From the Commonwealth Games bright lights and imported marble to the constant negative Rangers mainstream press and effin banter years.  Why would this snapchat/Facebook generation wanting instant gratification choose to follow us now?

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

for a couple of years yes,  we are talking a generation now.  They are growing up with everything pro- them.  From the Commonwealth Games bright lights and imported marble to the constant negative Rangers mainstream press and effin banter years.  Why would this snapchat/Facebook generation wanting instant gratification choose to follow us now?

All of we who are parents have to ensure we impart discerning wisdom to our progeny and ensure they are true blue, deeply.

and I say that a die hard who was taken to her first game watching Gregor Stevens. We didn't have much then, but there wasn't the relentless negative press and publicity from both msm and social media and also the emergence of the nationalist 'hate everything unionist culture'

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We need to try and invest in the younger fans,  you know the score with my wee fella, every week now he wants to go and play in the 'fan zone' area. Some cunts gonnae break their leg on what is basically a tarmac car park with weeds and a set of herris fencing round it. We need to up our game big time. It doesnt need to be massive amounts of money poured in, just a wee bit of time and effort dedicated to the next generation of supporters. The 'fan zone' consists of

1. The joke that is the 5's park.

2. One table football game

3. A big fucking deck chair

4. Cunts in puma jackets looking totally disinterested in the surroundings. 

We need....

a dedicated park with a flat surface with a bit of astro thrown down.  

Another  set of goals for "beat the keeper" at penalties. 

Some cuouts of legendary teams for photo oppertunities

Prize giveaways

Maybe some first team members who are not in the matchday squad signing some tops etc. 

Its a depressing sight, between that hole and the team having no heart is it any wonder the kids will be lost in future