RFC55

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

No your not , your talking politics

It's all tied in together for younger ones these days. Their phone rules and that's where they get their information.  Parents can say what they want - we have all been there thinking 'aye ok mum/dad' with that face ?

45 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

A pot of the young team have never seen us beat they fenian tramps.

Now my wee yin gets it but man city etc on the door step male it hard. How do Rangers keep the young team interested outwit us dizzy bastards forcing it on them?

Imho it's a tough time the now 

I understand the worry, and can't speak from a dads perspective at the moment.

What any Bluenose has the responsibility of having is passing on the enthusiasm on to the next generation no matter what. 

I didn't start going to games every second week till I was 6/7, but watched Zidane/ Del Pierro running riots in serie A etc on c4. 

Still fell in love with Rangers whether it was CL games,which I was taken to later, or us beating Kilmarnock.

Up to the parents to show them the way.

My dad grew up in a scheme riddled with the cunts, would have been an easier life if he'd brought me up a taig, but he thought fuck that. 

Fuck all this my boy supports "insert EPL team".

I was introduced, and loved our club, before I even knew how a league worked.

I was actually shocked when sky sports put up that they have almost 3x as many facebook likes as us, I think thats a good barometer for the younger generations thoughts. Negative Rangers press and the last 6 years have probably led to that.

9 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Absolute bollocks her phone pinging like fuck in the room ready for all out war in living room including a club of some sort across her and her daft pal!!

8 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Am brand new though 

8 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Fuck the Mcanns 

6 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Cans a bud bad way fuck yer pope n ira 

1 minute ago, Jackal said:

Cunts actual outside bringing the noise!!

aids for every one of you pig coppers outside saying let me know n let me down n let me them n ha duck 

1 minute ago, Jackal said:

Goodnight 

Just now, Jackal said:

Like Ann frank the noo

Go to your bed ffs :lol:

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I do mate I do 

I grew up on another continent but the concerted efforts of a family friend meant I grew up a Rangers fan.

Eventually the penny drops and when you're hooked, you're hooked.

I have brought her boy up as one of us for last seven years, all his close pals are Rangers as well, went to Orange Halls today to watch it as the boy can get in and there was a good few weans down with the Rangers strips on so I'm positive we will be fine.

But feel shit for the boy and they other kids that have only seen us beat them on penalties and fuck all else the last six years. He hates us getting beat but today I genuinely seen him hurt, it was a fucking sore one to take that result today, Rangers better get the finger out as I promised him when we get back and start winning it feels like no other beating those cunts. ?

That’s the worst thing about the whole day for me. My wee cousin, 11 years auld been to parkheed twice n seen us draw, been to Hampden twice we’ve lost twice and now been to ibrox 3 times seen us lose 3 times. On the bus back he said to my Uncle, “is it good when Rangers beat them” 

Soon as he said that I just thought when a wis age a wis used to watching Rangers pump they fenian bastards every time at ibrox, even seen us pump them at parkheed, Mendes 4-2 game a wis fucking 12, my first game at parkheed. 

Hes the younger generation, but we will be back and we’ll always be the biggest club in Scotland, they’ll forever be living chasing Rangers, tarrier fucking bastards 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Tbh it’s not just us losing kids to the EPL it’s their lot too. You’ve got a growing number of people who simply identify with one side but don’t actively support either team. 

Don't worry that will never effect my side bud 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

A pot of the young team have never seen us beat they fenian tramps.

Now my wee yin gets it but man city etc on the door step male it hard. How do Rangers keep the young team interested outwit us dizzy bastards forcing it on them?

Imho it's a tough time the now 

I know the wee man gets it mate, but I felt so gutted for him today sitting on those steps with his head in his hands. It was him n Ross I felt it for more than you n me. But their time will come to see us at the top again, sooner rather than later.