A worry

RFC55

5 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

I know the wee man gets it mate, but I felt so gutted for him today sitting on those steps with his head in his hands. It was him n Ross I felt it for more than you n me. But their time will come to see us at the top again, sooner rather than later. 

Spoke absolute garbage all night won’t hide who I am as just a normal supporter hurting from today it is what it is 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 22 year old daughter lives with one of Them. 

She has assured me that IF, they have any kids together they'll be brought up in our true family tradition, being Rangers fans, staunch, and true. My only, English, granddaughter, who now lives here, is Man City, and Rangers, but not really into it yet!

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

A pot of the young team have never seen us beat they fenian tramps.

Now my wee yin gets it but man city etc on the door step male it hard. How do Rangers keep the young team interested outwit us dizzy bastards forcing it on them?

Imho it's a tough time the now 

Man City??? They have one of the best teams in the world and very rarely fill their stadium. 

How do we keep the younger generation interested? Do what my old man did and drum it into us that WATP. 

The club has a role in this but no one is more important than a kid’s parents. 

In short, it’s up to all of us. That said, I’m not in the slightest bit worried about the next generation. There’s loads of kids turning up at Ibrox 

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Man City??? They have one of the best teams in the world and very rarely fill their stadium. 

How do we keep the younger generation interested? Do what my old man did and drum it into us that WATP. 

The club has a role in this but no one is more important than a kid’s parents. 

In short, it’s up to all of us. That said, I’m not in the slightest bit worried about the next generation. There’s loads of kids turning up at Ibrox 

Shut up you absolute arse taker