Still no leader.

We don't have one on the pitch. A player who can boss and implement the plan and the things we are supposed to do.  We stopped playing yesterday and no one player could get a grip and change what we were doing and get that team to do it. It needs a character to do this,  a guy that is great to have in the team, a total dependable.   tims have their version of it and we all know who it is. We can all think of the names from our past that have done this job, and in our great teams we have been lucky to have two or three of these type, in the same side.

Now? Not one.  I am hopeful of Ross McRorie mind you.

3 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

We don't have one on the pitch. A player who can boss and implement the plan and the things we are supposed to do.  We stopped playing yesterday and no one player could get a grip and change what we were doing and get that team to do it. It needs a character to do this,  a guy that is great to have in the team, a total dependable.   tims have their version of it and we all know who it is. We can all think of the names from our past that have done this job, and in our great teams we have been lucky to have two or three of these type, in the same side.

Now? Not one.  I am hopeful of Ross McRorie mind you.

I honestly thought docherty would be. I have by doubts now.

12 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I honestly thought docherty would be. I have by doubts now.

He's 21 FFS.

It takes something special from a player of that age to lead.

We saw it in Ferguson and there are signs of it in McCrorie but we can't simply expect him to be like that 6 games into his Rangers career.

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

He's 21 FFS.

It takes something special from a player of that age to lead.

We saw it in Ferguson and there are signs of it in McCrorie but we can't simply expect him to be like that 6 games into his Rangers career.

Don’t tell me what I can and cannot expect.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think he done ok. Rattled into tackles, but was left isolated by Goss and Windass.

Yeah agree with this, was let down by his teammates in midfield, Goss looked out his depth and Windass, great goal, but could have subbed him after that as did nothing, how he finished that game (again) says it all about our management situation.

33 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m just disappointed. I was fully expecting him to show brown up, but instead the cunt strolled it again

Second half he did. First half the cunt was all over the shop. 

He can be got at, and he’s a fucking nae brain. Disappoints / enrages me seeing the prick swaggering about.