Home Form

BridgeIsBlue

Them twice. 

Hibs twice. 

Hamilton. 

St Johnstone. 

Beaten Eight times this season before April, Six of them at Ibrox. 

Completely unacceptable and four of those defeats happened under Murty's tenure. 

Worst thing about it is that it's an easy fix, though if this doesn't change in the time that Murty has left then we have to look elsewhere manager wise in the summer. 

29 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Them twice. 

Hibs twice. 

Hamilton. 

St Johnstone. 

Completely unacceptable and four of those defeats happened under Murty's tenure. 

Worst thing about it is that it's an easy fix, though if this doesn't change in the time that Murty has left then we have to look elsewhere manager wise in the summer. 

Don't forget Killie done us at ibrox too fucken joke 

31 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Them twice. 

Hibs twice. 

Hamilton. 

St Johnstone. 

Warburton had a great home record Pedro had a great away record murtys a youth coach.

And then there's the draws that felt like losses

Some of the records we are losing since we have returned to the top flight are fucking shameful

Hivs , Scum . Accies and St Johnston winning 1st times in decades .Sheep breaking their hoodoo

The list goes on under the stewardship of King and Murray

Based on comparison of our home and away form, it is clear that our team has a problem breaking down a team that is sitting in. It doesn’t surprise me as I think our final ball Is generally woeful,, the last 30min of yesterday’s game being a good example.  Basically, we don’t have players, or even a player,  with the necessary skill to unlock a packed defence.  It’s not an easy fix because these players are few and far between nowadays and are likely to cost more than are able to pay.

The traditional way of breaking down a packed defence without too much skill is to have a big striker, good in the air, who you can throw balls into and look to get knockdowns due to the disruption he causes.  That works against lesser sides with poor / average defences but doesn’t against better sides.  At the moment, we don’t even have the personnel to resort to this tactic.

It's a mental thing our players have playing at Ibrox. It's obvious. 

Our players are OK technically but they've no balls, they aren't mentally brave and don't have the character needed to play for us. That's obvious too. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's a mental thing our players have playing at Ibrox. It's obvious. 

Our players are OK technically but they've no balls, they aren't mentally brave and don't have the character needed to play for us. That's obvious too. 

As I've just said on another topic. The lack of balls in the dug out is reflected on the pitch. Gutless losers, the lot of them. 

The home form is woeful as is the crowd at Ibrox, fucking sad day when we have a better atmosphere when away. Loads of supporters are happy to sit and shout abuse but won't sing like fuck to encourage the team. I don't know what the answer is, but it isn't a small section whose voices have barely broken sounding like a school choir, they try their best but it's never going to get the place rocking. Some cunts look at you as if you have two heads when you try to get everyone singing. I might be wrong here but like every one of us, i'm hurting like fuck with this shite.