Smile

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, gogzy said:

Are you guys putting hibs above aberdeen purely based on the ginger prick being manager?

aberdeen are the bigger challenge IMO.

The league will finish them, us then the sheep.

The ticket carry on with them in the Championship. 

The Scott Allan pish. 

The SC Final. 

Popcorn Teeth being their manager. 

But apart from all that they're a far better team than the sheep imo. 

5 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Obviously not good enough for Rangers but don't be deluded, we won't be bringing a top manager anytime soon. 

It doesn't need to be a top manager.  Just someone with a bit of experience, a proven track record, and isn't an youth coach.

7 hours ago, gogzy said:

Are you guys putting hibs above aberdeen purely based on the ginger prick being manager?

aberdeen are the bigger challenge IMO.

The league will finish them, us then the sheep.

That ginger prick has taken the spoonburners from the Championship to a challenge for second spot on peanuts.

He is also one obnoxious rat bastard, but he is more of a manager than that spineless bottle merchant prick McInnes will ever be and he has the medals to prove it. McInnes couldn't motivate a hardon in a brothel. Him and his shitey club are a disgrace and staring fourth in the face.

The three games v them has shown he’s capable of setting us up to avoid getting beaten at their place.

Which should have been a good platform to move up a gear and try for a win at home, especially on the back of a good run of results.

Given a gift with the sending off.

Failing to exploit that is one black mark.

Letting them actually win it - particularly paying no apparent heed to their very positive change - shows he lacks the ability to instil the winning mentality into the players.

There was some chat on the radio about under’s football in England I heard on the way up.

Folk look like gods in it (Goss??) - then it was pointed out it’s played at walking pace!

The last half hour brought it home - he’s still an under 20’s boss.

How many times did we have the ball at the wee semi-circle top of the box, only for it to be shuffled wide & ‘recycled’?

Rinse & repeat.

Until he even thinks about going for the throat, we can expect more of the same.

Murty for me whilst he has performed “well” since he’s been in charge, is not the long term answer. Most managers (Pedro excluded) get a reaction from players when they first come in, and that is what has happened for Murty.   Yes he’s signed well in Jan and yes he has got a reaction from the players.  But let’s be honest if you sign a load of players who are essentially Rangers fans and want a reaction then it’s not too difficult.  Especially when you have a DF guiding you.  If anyone of us had the budget GM had in January would we have signed anyone difffent?   We have the second biggest budget in the league, so without being harsh it’s no to hard to find the players. Now getting them to play a system and work together, now that’s a different bag of chips and one we need to ask the question. 

On 13/03/2018 at 02:32, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

So Murty has given us 1 more point than Warburton after the same number of league games?  There hasn't been any progress then.  One could also argue that Murty has had the benefit of a better squad.  

I agree but You could also argue Warburton had the benefit of being with his squad for a longer  period of time...and Murty was slung in at the deepend, not of his own doing but the boards, I think he’s done a sterling job overall considering nil experience - Aye some fuck ups along the way but also some great surprises...I’ve said previously that i’m Unsure if McInnes would have gotten out of the players what Murty has and I stick by that...that said, they all fucked up on Sunday so they all deserve some serious flack.

The progress has been in the players we’ve brought in and in the style of football were playing as we build for the future, we’re scoring shitloads of goals as well but we all know the defence is dodgy, fix that and the stats/points on the table will follow follow:crabflute:

On 12/03/2018 at 12:14, The Dude said:

Are we just measuring everything on two games?

I'd say the games with Aberdeen were bigger than Hibs tbh. Particularly the one after the winter break.

I know you try to be different for being differents sake .This one is just plain stupid

The sheep are shite but they were even shitier than shite then ?

Murty has done an excellent job steadying the ship and clearing up the mess left behind by the Pedro experiment. But he's not the long term solution for us. IMO we need an experienced manager at the helm. Murty can't seem to implement the changes when things aren't going for us in games. The celtic game wasn't the 1st time that he waited too long to make changes and it cost us points. There are options out there but I worry this board don't have the funds or the desire to get them.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I know you try to be different for being differents sake .This one is just plain stupid

It’s “plain stupid” that I think the games with the team closest to us in the league - and the one who has been the second team in the league the last three or four years - is a bigger game than playing a newly-promoted team who are fourth in the table. 

You’ll need to explain what is “plain stupid” about it 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

There record in Glasgow against Rangers and the Filth is a joke and has been for many years, they do well by taking points of the other teams.

2 hours ago, dougie76 said:

He shouldn't have been giving the job in the first place, the Rangers managers job is not fir people to learn their fucking trade, get a bloody manager in and stop fucking us all about.

Greig, Souness, Smith, McCoist?

Yes there was varying degrees of success with those names but as a club we actually have quite a lot of history of doing exactly that.

Just now, Smile said:

There record in Glasgow against Rangers and the Filth is a joke and has been for many years, they do well by taking points of the other teams.

To be fair Smile 

Our record is getting as bad against the Beggars and Hivs 

That is why I regard these 2 clubs as our biggest challenge 

We have to start winning games against these 2 clubs 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be fair Smile 

It is we seem to be happy just being in the League and competing to their standard rather than the standard any Rangers team should be competing at.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be fair Smile 

We’ve won three from three v Aberdeen under and one win from two v Hibs under Murty. Four wins and one defeat against our ‘biggest challengers’ would say we ARE winning games against those two clubs.

Bearing in mind where Aberdeen are in the table they are a bigger ‘challenger’ to us than Hibs. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Bearing in mind where Aberdeen are in the table they are a bigger ‘challenger’ to us than Hibs. 

I see it as both 

I hate them in equal measures 

It's more concerning for me ._.That our record these last 5 years against Hivs  is unacceptable .So for that matter .That makes it a bigger challenge