Secondary Ticketing

LochendBilly

Just a heads up!

If selling your ticket back to the club, you won't get the credit until 2019/2020 season.

When is the cut off for credit to be added to next season’s season ticket value?

Credits for season ticket renewals for season 18/19 will be accumulated to the home fixture prior to 28 February 2018. All credits accumulated after the 28 February 2017 and including season 2018/19 will be credited against season ticket renewal for 2019/20.

How much will I earn if my seat is resold?

The credit you receive will depend on the match opposition, and also on whether your seat is resold to an Adult, Concession or Junior. Credits for matches in Season 2017/18 are given below.

celtic
All resale levels – £30

Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibernian
Adult resale – £15
Concession resale – £10
Junior Resale – £4

All Other Opposition
Adult resale – £10
Concession resale – £8
Junior resale – £3

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, waiting a year for like £15/30 off a £400/500 ST is great.

Mounts up if you miss three or four games. Could make a difference for the club too, if enough folk use it.

Should be for next season though, at least for those games up until next year's ST renewal release.

Still worthwhile all the same.

9 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

If people don't use it then it becomes almost impossible for folk like me on a limited budget to get a ticket. I could stretch to a season ticket but the travel costs rule me out other than 3 or 4 games a season.

I think it's a good scheme but like other things, there are parts of it that could be better.

2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Always going to be made redundant by people who sell season tickets to people for specific games, especially if they need the money personally.

Done it myself a few times this season, don’t see the appeal for secondary ticketing over selling it yourself 

TBH i'd rather sell to a regular on here any time.

I urge all bears to sell their home tickets on here to trusted members. Or just give it to a mate and hope for a return favour

The club even charge you a fiver for getting tickets printed off before the game 

So if you want to give a mate your seat . They want in on the action and screw you this way.

And if you are not aware . There are beggars working in there .

How many bluenoses work out of their shop I wonder

Sickens you

LB . You caught me going mental at one of them mate .

That is why I never went to the last one . I just can't help myself but lose it .

What's going on there for the Rangers support is a disgrace

Too many of us just don't give a fuck . I just see it and absolutely hate them

18 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

TBH i'd rather sell to a regular on here any time.

Aye I’ve tried that once or twice too, better helping out someone you know or feeling the benefit of letting it go in your own wallet instead of money you won’t notice off a season ticket anyway, can’t see how that will become popular ?

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

LB . You caught me going mental at one of them mate .

That is why I never went to the last one . I just can't help myself but lose it .

What's going on there for the Rangers support is a disgrace

Too many of us just don't give a fuck . I just see it and absolutely hate them

Haha that's right...Brilliant.

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Everyone has different circumstances but I give my ticket to someone I know usually from RM when I cannot make a game and they give a donation to the Erskine Fund fund via Govan Blue. That works for me on all levels.  :thumbup:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that mate . Take my hat off to you on that one

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that mate . Take my hat off to you on that one

Cheers mate, it is no big deal and I think it covers what I like to do. I was feeling as sick for our RM Chef as well as myself after yesterdays result. :anger: