2m a year & an under 20s novice - the difference

Clarkyyy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the difference? we are still no closer to beating celtic. We had our best chance yesterday. You need to take into account celtic's circumstances before getting ahead of ourselves and it wasn't good enough.

Our support are the masters of self-delusion when it comes to progress, signings, managers, custodians etc. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What's the difference? we are still no closer to beating celtic. We had our best chance yesterday. You need to take into account celtic's circumstances before getting ahead of ourselves and it wasn't good enough.

Our support are the masters of self-delusion when it comes to progress, signings, managers, custodians etc. 

Did u watch the video in the tweet mate .. ? 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The difference for me was Brenda made a change as soon as they went to 10 men, Murty fucked about and changed it too late, 

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

I still don’t get how he can get his tactics perfect away to Parkhead twice but not do the basics right especially at home

Was his tactics perfect at Parkhead though? If they were perfect we’d have won and that would’ve probably been the case if Niko didn’t play 80 odd minutes.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No mate. Don't need to. I know how we got beat.

It shows the tranny shagger pulling brown in right away as soon as they go to 10 .. hes clearly changing to suit the situation while murty waves his arms and shouts come on whike changing fuck all until its too late 

Just now, Clarkyyy said:

It shows the tranny shagger pulling brown in right away as soon as they go to 10 .. hes clearly changing to suit the situation while murty waves his arms and shouts come on whike changing fuck all until its too late 

Yeah I watched the game on the telly and I seen that.

Rogers was in Brown's ear, whispering instructions and changing things while Murty is stood there  on the spot waving his hands up frantically. 

1 minute ago, Clarkyyy said:

Btw apologies, I kinda misread the thread title - I thought it was coming at it from the point of view that we've spent 2-million and have a novice in charge and were close to beating them or something. My mistake. Wrong end of the stick. 

7 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Nonsense.  Brenda was forced to make a change because they had a man sent off.  There was absolutely no need for Murty to do similar.  To blame our defeat yesterday on timing of substitutions is grasping at straws.

Eh? 

They went down to ten men, they made two subs, one of which was to bring on a striker who scored the winner, we changed nothing until around 20 mins to go by then the tarriers have the bit between their teeth and we'e sscrambling 

The minute they go down to ten men windass should have been off for holt, give us 3 in the middle and start dominating possession, dont let them have the ball and chase us for the last half hour, our chances would have came, instead we lost a goal through the middle of the park and then they shut up shop

Subs were everything yesterday, the game was won and lost on the subs

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Eh? 

They went down to ten men, they made two subs, one of which was to bring on a striker who scored the winner, we changed nothing until around 20 mins to go by then the tarriers have the bit between their teeth and we'e sscrambling 

The minute they go down to ten men windass should have been off for holt, give us 3 in the middle and start dominating possession, dont let them have the ball and chase us for the last half hour, our chances would have came, instead we lost a goal through the middle of the park and then they shut up shop

Subs were everything yesterday, the game was won and lost on the subs

Don’t agree.  Murty picked his team and decided to have faith in them to do the job.  We were well on top throughout the period they had ten men, we had plenty of possession we just didn’t have the nouse to break them down.  Holt wouldn’t have provided that, nor did Cummings.  We had an excellent chance to score just before they broke away for their third, if Morelos had converted it things would likely have worked out different.  

21 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Nonsense.  Brenda was forced to make a change because they had a man sent off.  There was absolutely no need for Murty to do similar.  To blame our defeat yesterday on timing of substitutions is grasping at straws.

When they changed it bringing Hendry on taking off Rogic they settled he then took off Forrest who he replaced with Eduardo on the left, McGregor went to right midfield Murty dithered.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

When they changed it bringing Hendry on taking off Rogic they settled he then took off Forrest who he replaced with Eduardo on the left, McGregor went to right midfield Murty dithered.

The game was effectively decided in a couple of  minutes of play.  A bad miss by Morelos when he was put through on goal, immediately followed by some rank bad defending by us to allow them to score their third goal.  We weren’t caught on the break at the goal, we had plenty of players around to deal with the situation.  I don’t think substitutions would have made any difference to what happened in that critical period.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Was his tactics perfect at Parkhead though? If they were perfect we’d have won and that would’ve probably been the case if Niko didn’t play 80 odd minutes.

Actually forgot Niko played that game which isn’t a surprise considering how poor he was, still can’t believe he genuinely thinks Pena is too unfit and poor defensively to play but Niko was fine ?

Was more so meaning the first game where he did really well and played to our strengths in a way few managers could have with the team we had, but he can’t repeat it on a regular basis and gets the basics wrong 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Btw apologies, I kinda misread the thread title - I thought it was coming at it from the point of view that we've spent 2-million and have a novice in charge and were close to beating them or something. My mistake. Wrong end of the stick. 

Haha i wondered mate .. thanks it seems like we actually agree again haha .. 

1 hour ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

I still don’t get how he can get his tactics perfect away to Parkhead twice but not do the basics right especially at home

He knows how to set us up for backs to the wall but doesn’t know how to set us up to attack in games we need to win 

34 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

More importantly @Clarkyyy why was your brother fighting with Neil McCann the other day ?

Wee mccann slapped the beard right aff him mate .. ther good pals tbf zander tried to calm him down n neil never appreciated the fact zander put his hands on him .. obv tensions high especially on neils part after a pumping liike that ?

8 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

The game was effectively decided in a couple of  minutes of play.  A bad miss by Morelos when he was put through on goal, immediately followed by some rank bad defending by us to allow them to score their third goal.  We weren’t caught on the break at the goal, we had plenty of players around to deal with the situation.  I don’t think substitutions would have made any difference to what happened in that critical period.

It's a bit of both it's Murty not spotting what's happening around him and players switching off in the wrong areas.  

I honestly think we lost the game when we let them get the equaliser just before halftime it hit the players hard.