Beasts abusing Russell Martin

Smile

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Twitter username doesn’t help fs.

The Sinclair story was headline news on Clyde 1 every hour until early afternoon. Will be surprised if this even makes it anywhere.

Mate big DJ will be shouting it from the rooftops on Rabid Cunt FM, not 

1 hour ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

I don’t see the point in this at all?

Its gay as fuck videoing it then trying to abuse a fucking former premier league defender as if he wouldn’t flatten the pair of them out if there was no consequences afterward.

just reeks of a wee guy hiding behind his big brother, so cringe worthy 

If he did react the beggars would have it edited to make it look like he was noising them up.

Just now, Blue Rino said:

If he did react the beggars would have it edited to make it look like he was noising them up.

It’s a tiny bit funny when Rangers or celtic fans try to get them to say no surrender or whatever to make a cunt out of them but this will no doubt get blanked despite gayboy Sinclair being treated like Martin Luther King all day

Look at how Carragher reacted to ‘’2-1’’ nevermind that ?

Big Russel should’ve rattled his shopping over the top of the fenian cunt

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's a disgrace that there isn't equal reporting. News outlets should be justifying why they aren't showing that on their websites etc. if they're not.

It doesn't excuse the abuse of Scott Sinclair though. Players like Brown and Griffiths I can understand to an extent given some of the things they've said/done, but the folk who do it just look like absolute arseholes no exceptions. What kid of grown man feels the need to shout shite like those morons in the Martin video? Fucking pathetic 

I have had quite a few times lately where I have been standing next to beggar players and some haters doing my job .

Not once have I risked my livelihood although I think to myself . Wish I had a free pass to do whatever

9 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

It’s a tiny bit funny when Rangers or celtic fans try to get them to say no surrender or whatever to make a cunt out of them but this will no doubt get blanked despite gayboy Sinclair being treated like Martin Luther King all day

Look at how Carragher reacted to ‘’2-1’’ nevermind that ?

Big Russel should’ve rattled his shopping over the top of the fenian cunt

Big Carragher is exactly what we need in the team, if only eh.

? That would have been a result, bogtrotting bastards.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

RM should have reported it to the Police who could track the cowards down with the store and car park cctv 

Was just about to post the exact same. Should be easy enough to trace. The club and RM should be taking this further. Surely by their own book of rules this is a religious hate crime.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Was just about to post the exact same. Should be easy enough to trace. The club and RM should be taking this further. Surely by their own book of rules this is a religious hate crime.

The Sun now publishing the story so hopefully they catch the pair of pricks 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Twitter username doesn’t help fs.

The Sinclair story was headline news on Clyde 1 every hour until early afternoon. Will be surprised if this even makes it anywhere.

Clyde sponsor celtic so they’ll obviously report anything that benefits them.

3 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Sinclair gets attacked and it’s reported.

Same thing on Martin - never mentioned. 

our players are fair game apparently 

It wasn't just reported,it was front page. Country is overrun with dirty fenian bastards.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Paedo cunts couldn't even look him in the eye when giving him verbals. It's bad enough recording such a show of shitebaggery never mind putting it on social media :belm:

basically grassing themselves up for a few likes and well dones on Twitter. A couple of fannies