Beasts abusing Russell Martin

Smile

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Sket said:

Its not mock offense. If theĀ sinclair pish on Sunday night makes the front page (which it shouldn't have) then so should this.Ā 

Parity,no?

I've literally had to google the sinclair story there, first i've heard of it. And the first result was a story on Martin.Ā 

Seriously fucking raging about this, the guy is a fucking Scottish International, he represents their fucking country so they can fuck off with their small minded shit.Ā 

Not only that but it's not like he is a true fucking blue so he has fuck all to do with the Glasgow rivalry.Ā 

Ā 

Absolute cunts

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Member when Andy Halliday was sent off for celebrating a goal?Ā 

Against our bitter rivals Morton that was going to incite a riot from a fist pump.

All we ask for is fairness and consistency but in this cesspit of a country that seems like too much to ask for.

Only way we are going to stop it is to put them in their place on the park and win 55, then 56 the year after.

18 hours ago, Smile said:

Ā 

2 daftys who think they're hard. 2 fuckin idiots, he should have punched the cunt in the mouth and slapped his wee pal holding the camera all over the shop.

Ā 

this kinda shit just makes me despise these fuckin rodents more and more. bunch of Neanderthal knuckle dragging twits

Just now, Albertzz said:

2 daftys who think they're hard. 2 fuckin idiots, he should have punched the cunt in the mouth and slapped his wee pal holding the camera all over the shop.

Ā 

this kinda shit just makes me despise these fuckin rodents more and more. bunch of Neanderthal knuckle dragging twits

He did the right thing it was cowardly from them knowing he's in no position to defend himself as a player he had the sense to walk away.

1 hour ago, Albertzz said:

Ā 

If he'd done that he'd be in jail with those two scum walking around playing the vicTIM card. If sturgid's yestapo don't get involved then hopefully some decent person will cripple the cunts.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

He may have been but I hate the fucking stuff.

Give me a nice pint of Bitter, or an IPA, or even better a bottle of Kopparberg cider.

I love a good pint of Protestant porter, love putting plastic Paddies in their place when they have something to say about it.