Beasts abusing Russell Martin

Smile

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BigBearKnows said:

Griffith is a dick for playing to the crowd....as was Barry Ferguson in the picture above btw.  As for Brown,  GM should hang that pic in the changing rooms until the end of season to see if it gets a reaction for the next OF games.

He'd get a reaction out the gate, but there's a mighty slim chance it would last the full 90.

21 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Twitter username doesn’t help fs.

The Sinclair story was headline news on Clyde 1 every hour until early afternoon. Will be surprised if this even makes it anywhere.

It was reported ahead of an appeal for witnesses for a rape suspect. Was driving home the yesterday and Sinclair getting abuse on a plane was the priority. Not a mention of racist or sectarian, just abuse. Fucking flabbergasted at the press grovelling for these cunts

3 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

It was reported ahead of an appeal for witnesses for a rape suspect. Was driving home the yesterday and Sinclair getting abuse on a plane was the priority. Not a mention of racist or sectarian, just abuse. Fucking flabbergasted at the press grovelling for these cunts

Have to admit if I was out and saw a taig player I probably wouldn't bother my arse saying anything to the cunt, unless it was legomuncher and I'd just bought a big chainsaw out of B&Q.

6 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

Jimmy looks like he’s gonna kill that brainless dick brown 

Unfortunately that's awe we dae is look as if we are gonnae dae it, we don't, our lot at the top are toothless, they hung their banners over the sponsorships as well when told not to and not a word said, also when they threw that banger into the corner everybody there just about shat themselves, they are riding roughshod over us and not one fuck  given, and a few wee boys marching to Ibrox don't amount to a fuckin hill of beans!

14 hours ago, Sket said:

Its not mock offense. If the sinclair pish on Sunday night makes the front page (which it shouldn't have) then so should this. 

Parity,no?

I walked into the pub today and both tabloids that ran the story yesterday were conspicuous with their absence on the front page.....the sun page 21 the rhebel absolutely fuck all....the bias is now borderlining a joke.....is it too much to ask for our board to ask these questions to the press association, all people read is about big bad Rangers....I'm sick of this impartiality 

On 12/03/2018 at 17:55, fanaticCR said:

Twitter username doesn’t help fs.

The Sinclair story was headline news on Clyde 1 every hour until early afternoon. Will be surprised if this even makes it anywhere.

What did you expect on RC?  the dates of the Apprentice Boys parade?