Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Police Yesterday

Recommended Posts

Sitting next to the UB there's at least two of them filming everybody and everything that's going on, I know this isn't a new thing but it's pathetic imo.

All over some songs as well and that's our tax dollars hard at work, embarrassing :lol:

Then not to mention stewards searching folk at the turnstiles, but failed to stop they scabby bastards getting in with bangers or whatever the fuck. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our club security management are a joke. The last banners with the RIP and now the sisters crap. As much as it’s only a joke and it’s the sort of stuff they’ve done for years (irastokes), the club should never have allowed it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s the usual pish and I’ve tweeted the SLO a lot about it. 

When we go to the piggery, the last time I was searched 3 times. Once before you cross the road to walk up the wee hill, then we were put in queues where a steward marked every single ticket with a pen after staring at it for 2 minutes, then you have to show the ticket to the police and then searched again before you go into the ground. They go out of their way to make sure we’re not all in for kick off. 

But yet again every single one of them was in 10 minutes before kick off, bangers going off everywhere.

And just to rub it in you have the police actually running down the steps past the suits in the corner,  anytime they or we got a corner at the Copland end. It was genuinely embarrassing to watch all the while you have the usual stewarding stuff going on at the Broomloan and 4 police running out when they scored. 

Fucking sickening. 

When we score at scumdome . There is a complete shift of them , move right along the line facing us up .20/30 of the fucking double  standard gestapo bastards  trying to intimidate us .

That is what its all about . Intimidation when we go there

And clearly on Sunday . Intimidation with these cameras

I'm willing to bet the mother fucker commander who sanctioned this was a bheast lover

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sitting next to the UB there's at least two of them filming everybody and everything that's going on, I know this isn't a new thing but it's pathetic imo.

All over some songs as well and that's our tax dollars hard at work, embarrassing :lol:

Then not to mention stewards searching folk at the turnstiles, but failed to stop they scabby bastards getting in with bangers or whatever the fuck. 

They should have been videoing the cunts on the pitch and the home dugout.There was some serious fraud going on

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our club security management are a joke. The last banners with the RIP and now the sisters crap. As much as it’s only a joke and it’s the sort of stuff they’ve done for years (irastokes), the club should never have allowed it 

Our club are cowards .

They have done some changes .Trying to make sure their players don't go to their  fans after the game .Some extra security men place in the goalmouth area

It doesn't work as their players stayed on for 10 minutes, while they use the excuse of giving their tops to the fans .

Would we seriously get away with this at their dump ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our club security management are a joke. The last banners with the RIP and now the sisters crap. As much as it’s only a joke and it’s the sort of stuff they’ve done for years (irastokes), the club should never have allowed it 

Thought the sister banner was a reminder to themselves in all honesty. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our club security management are a joke. The last banners with the RIP and now the sisters crap. As much as it’s only a joke and it’s the sort of stuff they’ve done for years (irastokes), the club should never have allowed it 

How long do you think a bheast banner would last at their ground ?

Or anything that referred to child abuse ?

I know we wouldn't do it but the gestapo would have the bears banner torn down within seconds

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sitting next to the UB there's at least two of them filming everybody and everything that's going on, I know this isn't a new thing but it's pathetic imo.

All over some songs as well and that's our tax dollars hard at work, embarrassing :lol:

Then not to mention stewards searching folk at the turnstiles, but failed to stop they scabby bastards getting in with bangers or whatever the fuck. 

Shat ma sell 2/3 times when they got let off haha. How the fuck did they get that big bed sheet in wi the scum badge on it. Surely that was a fire risk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I was right in the middle of the club deck yesterday and there was police there walking about the concourses and watching fans in the fucking club deck :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

How long do you think a bheast banner would last at their ground ?

Or anything that referred to child abuse ?

I know we wouldn't do it but the gestapo would have the bears banner torn down within seconds

I think at Ibrox it’s our club that are facilitating their bs and if the club never knew about the banners as mentioned then there should have been a complete ban.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think at Ibrox it’s our club that are facilitating their bs and if the club never knew about the banners as mentioned then there should have been a complete ban.

Our club are incapable of doing anything that means having some balls and standing up for our clubs old  values and support .

Since DM and now the pricks that are there nowadays .It's self interest and greed .

Nothing else interests them

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the celtic board would be delighted if they could get shot of the GB. If it had been years ago with a healthy waiting list of potential ST holders I'm sure they would have already done so. Any major club in the modern corporate football world don't want the likes of the UBs or the GB. It's bad for business and sponsorship. Their board is full of Private Rugby school educated boys the same as ours. Our lot went to Glasgow High, their lot went to St Aloisious or whatever the fuck its called

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think the celtic board would be delighted if they could get shot of the GB. If it had been years ago with a healthy waiting list of potential ST holders I'm sure they would have already done so. Any major club in the modern corporate football world don't want the likes of the UBs or the GB. It's bad for business and sponsorship. Their board is full of Private Rugby school educated boys the same as ours. Our lot went to Glasgow High, their lot went to St Aloisious or whatever the fuck its called

I dont equate that green shite with the UB, for one the UB dont get political 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Also I was right in the middle of the club deck yesterday and there was police there walking about the concourses and watching fans in the fucking club deck :lol:

Was up there for the first game against them and was exactly the same, it's a brass neck man. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think the celtic board would be delighted if they could get shot of the GB. If it had been years ago with a healthy waiting list of potential ST holders I'm sure they would have already done so. Any major club in the modern corporate football world don't want the likes of the UBs or the GB. It's bad for business and sponsorship. Their board is full of Private Rugby school educated boys the same as ours. Our lot went to Glasgow High, their lot went to St Aloisious or whatever the fuck its called

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I dont equate that green shite with the UB, for one the UB dont get political 

It's a pity, if I were one of their banner makers it would be a big fuck off UVF Flag that would be getting an airing...... but that's just me ha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Narcotics Anonymous ...... think I need to join

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Narcotics Anonymous ...... think I need to join

it's good here :dance:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Narcotics Anonymous ...... think I need to join

Think you are deluding yourself . Thinking the scum would want rid of their hardcore support. Not a chance there mate

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Think you are deluding yourself . Thinking the scum would want rid of their hardcore support. Not a chance there mate

They like every business want customers that pay their money, shut their mouths, and cause them no trouble.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

They like every business want customers that pay their money, shut their mouths, and cause them no trouble.

Totally agree . The only difference being . This is beggarsville we are talking about .

" A club like no other " it says outside their circus of shame

Having green teeth as their cheerleader would also tell you , they welcome stuff like the GB

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×