minstral

Jimmy Nicholl

8 minutes ago, minstral said:

Was he not brought in to help Murty, you would have thought he would have a say in the subs, and when to bring them on. He knows all about beating the scum, and when we scored so early he should have told Murty to keep attacking, instead of sitting back.

It shouldn’t take Jimmy Nicholl to tell Murty something which is so simple and 90% of the support could see. 

• Like 4

Says a lot that we are asking why Nicholl who isn’t exactly Guardiola didn’t tell our MANAGER how to manage 

Still canny get over him refusing to make subs and react to how the games going as any other manager would, fucking amateur stuff 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

It shouldn’t take Jimmy Nicholl to tell Murty something which is so simple and 90% of the support could see. 

He will have to learn or be out of a job.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Says a lot that we are asking why Nicholl who isn’t exactly Guardiola didn’t tell our MANAGER how to manage 

Still canny get over him refusing to make subs and react to how the games going as any other manager would, fucking amateur stuff 

You are correct he should be able to make subs at the right time.

• Like 1

How do you know he didn’t have a say in the subs or when to bring them on and who’s to say he didn’t tell Murty to sit back?

We are really stretching for blame now. I blame Morelos & Cardoso not Murty & Nicholl.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, RDFM said:

How do you know he didn’t have a say in the subs or when to bring them on and who’s to say he didn’t tell Murty to sit back?

Maybe he did say i have no idea.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We are really stretching for blame now. I blame Morelos & Cardoso not Murty & Nicholl.

So why did Murty not attack instead of sitting back.

1 minute ago, CoopsLaud said:

All Jimmy's fault imo.

Not his fault, all i said is he was brought in to help Murty.

1 minute ago, minstral said:

Not his fault, all i said is he was brought in to help Murty.

Aye a know, doesn't seem to be much of a help though at mo.

2 minutes ago, minstral said:

So why did Murty not attack instead of sitting back.

We did attack in the second half. We were just very poor at doing it. I will agree that he waited too long to bring on Cummings but that has been well documented on here. If Morelos scores on breakaway, Murty. ( and Nicholl ) are heroes.

Just now, bluenoz said:

We did attack in the second half. We were just very poor at doing it. I will agree that he waited too long to bring on Cummings but that has been well documented on here. If Morelos scores on breakaway, Murty. ( and Nicholl ) are heroes.

Was on about the first half after we scored, we seemed to sit back and let them have the ball.

• Like 3

I don't think that there is any coincidence in the upturn of our results and attacking performance, since Nicholl was appointed. This man bleeds the club, and quite frankly he is the least of our problems on pitch. I see him as part of the solution actually, if there is a change of management then he should still be involved.

14 minutes ago, minstral said:

Maybe he did say i have no idea.

Then what’s the point of this thread?

4 minutes ago, minstral said:

Was on about the first half after we scored, we seemed to sit back and let them have the ball.

Yes we were poor in the last ten minutes of the first half that's for sure. too many corners conceded for my ticker to take

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Then what’s the point of this thread?

The point was Jimmy was brought in to help, and was not having a go at him, he was a hero of mine.  

• Like 1

Aye it's all Jimmy Nicks fault..... For Fuck Sake Jimmy why didn't you......... do or say XYZ

Murray said in his post match he was screaming at his players to play it the way they normally do and they kept lumping the ball in the box from deep.

Just went to shit yesterday and everyone looking for a single person to blame but the truth is there is blame all round. Too many 5 out of 10s rather than 7s with a few 8 and 9s

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, minstral said:

Although under pressure in the period you mention, I didn’t think we were too troubled by it and thought it may give us an opportunity to break on them.  Just prior to their second goal, I thought we did had a chance to do that but Docherty showed lack of composure /experience in hoofing the ball up the park.  There goalie passed the ball to Brown and we know the rest.