Jump to content
Virtuoso

An Ill-Judged Use of Slang or a Bigot?

Recommended Posts

Where is BP9 when you need him?  Are any of us suprised?   

Time  for you to wise up BP9 and if you don't like any the other party's then just don't vote.  

No bear in their right mind would vote for this filth 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

How should we vote then Virtuoso? which Political Party should Rangers fans vote for to make them "more" of a Rangers fan. a bit stauncher. a bit more Rangers like.

 

Tory

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Tory

Isn't a member of celtic's board a Tory peer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Isn't a member of celtic's board a Tory peer?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes.

How very staunch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Point being?

There are people in EVERY political party that hate us. There are people in every party who love us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There are people in EVERY political party that hate us. There are people in every party who love us. 

Who from the SNP loves us? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There are people in EVERY political party that hate us. There are people in every party who love us. 

The SNP MPs/MSPs/Councillors spout utter utter shite over Twitter/Facebook and the like just to try make Rangers fans look big bad sectarian, racist, fascist, bigots though. Also, one MSP that virtually backed the IRA up against the Three Scottish Soldiers.

Horrible, tarrier party.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who from the SNP loves us? 

BP9

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

How hard is it to understand it’s a fucking red hand of Ulster 😂😂

I genuinely don’t even think it’s them trying to give us a bad name deliberately they’re probably just that brainwashed and deluded.

Nazis 😭😭😭

 

Invert the wrist, it is a red hand of Ulster.

Arm straight out is a fascist salute.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only people that any blame should be apportioned to is the Club/board, if they do not consider our fanbase worthy of defending by them we are sitting ducks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The SNP MPs/MSPs/Councillors spout utter utter shite over Twitter/Facebook and the like just to try make Rangers fans look big bad sectarian, racist, fascist, bigots though. Also, one MSP that virtually backed the IRA up against the Three Scottish Soldiers.

Horrible, tarrier party.

2

Some of them are absolute fuckwits who should never have passed vetting, nevermind being elected. When they had their big jump in membership around the independence referendum they've let any arsehole who'll shout loud enough on their behalf in and some are absolutely using that to take shots at anything they perceive to be pro-Union & Pro-Tory.

Labour had the same problem (particularly post-Blair) and until the mid-2000's were very much seen as the anti-Rangers party in Scotland - again because there were some who used it to push against what they perceived to be Pro-Tory. Just look at how Jack McConnell kick-started the stampede towards the OBFA and we were the bad guys in the 'Old Firm shame game' that saw celtic fans take heiders out the stand, do the refs windows, hit him with a coin and whatever else.

We've never had the Tories in power in my lifetime (well since I was a wee boy anyway) in Scotland but I'm almost certain if we did there would be some who felt there was something wrong with a section of our support and would be particularly vocal about it on social media and folk would then rush to claim they were all anti-Rangers.

Lots of celtic fans think the SNP are out to get them too.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit less who votes for who but - and I can only speak for myself here - but when I vote I tend to think a bit beyond what some no-mark councillor had to say on Twitter before I do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Some of them are absolute fuckwits who should never have passed vetting, nevermind being elected. When they had their big jump in membership around the independence referendum they've let any arsehole who'll shout loud enough on their behalf in and some are absolutely using that to take shots at anything they perceive to be pro-Union & Pro-Tory.

Labour had the same problem (particularly post-Blair) and until the mid-2000's were very much seen as the anti-Rangers party in Scotland - again because there were some who used it to push against what they perceived to be Pro-Tory. Just look at how Jack McConnell kick-started the stampede towards the OBFA and we were the bad guys in the 'Old Firm shame game' that saw celtic fans take heiders out the stand, do the refs windows, hit him with a coin and whatever else.

We've never had the Tories in power in my lifetime (well since I was a wee boy anyway) in Scotland but I'm almost certain if we did there would be some who felt there was something wrong with a section of our support and would be particularly vocal about it on social media and folk would then rush to claim they were all anti-Rangers.

Lots of celtic fans think the SNP are out to get them too.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit less who votes for who but - and I can only speak for myself here - but when I vote I tend to think a bit beyond what some no-mark councillor had to say on Twitter before I do.

 

Surely when you cast your vote you consider the level of msp that the party has working for them. No one in here will disagree with your "fuckwits" comment. Is the transport minister for one example one of the fuckwits? One of the higher level so called SNP politicians. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

Invert the wrist, it is a red hand of Ulster.

Arm straight out is a fascist salute.

 

It’s no a fascist salute at all.

Like it’s really, really, really not.

Maybe if yer slap bang in the middle of war torn Germany but no quite in 2018, no different from Buddhists using the swastika, means something totally, totally different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tory

After seeing various members of my family in the 80's being thrust onto the dole and steeped in workless poverty for many years - and their continued belief in government rule, much less "we are the people" -  the Tories can go fuck themselves.

That is what I believe to be the right thing for me and my family/country and fuck all to do with the team I have supported my whole life :tu:

but you carry on as is your right....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

After seeing various members of my family in the 80's being thrust onto the dole and steeped in workless poverty for many years - and their continued belief in government rule, much less "we are the people" -  the Tories can go fuck themselves.

That is what I believe to be the right thing for me and my family/country and fuck all to do with the team I have supported my whole life :tu:

but you carry on as is your right....

:fishing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:fishing:

History and Politics not your thang young man?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

History and Politics not your thang young man?

Enjoyed Politics in school, no any more :lol:

Just easy to wind people up with it nowadays

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I grew up in a unionist/loyalist area. My father is, and my grandfather, great grandfather etc. was, in the orange order. I went to the bonfires and on as many orange walks as I can remember as a kid.

Not once did I see this red hand salute be used to represent my community or people. 

To the world it's a fascist salute. For fuck sake Peter Robinson or someone similar said as such when those soldiers were accused of making Nazi salutes a few years back.

 

i do the red hand salute and i cant stand nazis and have never thought of it as a nazi salute

dont care what our enemies say about it, if we didnt do it they would find something else to moan about

and if someone in this country by now doesnt know its a red hand salute then they have no business being a journalist because to report it as a nazi salute is either blatant ignorance or blatant lies

couldnt care less about what they say as theyre just Rangers haters so fuck them and their opinion

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

How should we vote then Virtuoso? which Political Party should Rangers fans vote for to make them "more" of a Rangers fan. a bit stauncher. a bit more Rangers like.

 

Vote for whoever you like 

but know that voting for SNP is voting for a bunch of Rangers hating bigots as can be seen via social media and is quite obvious

I love Rangers and wouldnt ever vote for a party whos members so blatantly hate Rangers, Rangers fans and members of the PUL community in general.

You just have to look a the language they use in their tweets, they see us as subhuman scum and encourage others to think the same way, why else would they print lies about sectarian hatred, threatening clothing and nazi salutes? Because they want Loyalists and Unionists to be treated like animals

Im not saying im more of a Rangers fan or im more staunch for voting for the Tories but im saying its plain to see that there is an Anti Rangers agenda in the SNP and bears are directly supporting it by voting for them.

Folk who vote for SNP have no right to complain about this stuff either and pretend they arent part of the problem because they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Where is BP9 when you need him?  Are any of us suprised?   

Time  for you to wise up BP9 and if you don't like any the other party's then just don't vote.  

No bear in their right mind would vote for this filth 

ill at least respect BP9 for having his opinion ans voicing it

the fact is there are probably plenty of bears who sing all the songs and probably moan about things on here then turn around and vote for the SNP

There are defo more Rangers supporting nationalists who keep quiet about it than there are those who admit it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Vote for whoever you like 

but know that voting for SNP is voting for a bunch of Rangers hating bigots as can be seen via social media and is quite obvious

I love Rangers and wouldnt ever vote for a party whos members so blatantly hate Rangers, Rangers fans and members of the PUL community in general.

You just have to look a the language they use in their tweets, they see us as subhuman scum and encourage others to think the same way, why else would they print lies about sectarian hatred, threatening clothing and nazi salutes? Because they want Loyalists and Unionists to be treated like animals

Im not saying im more of a Rangers fan or im more staunch for voting for the Tories but im saying its plain to see that there is an Anti Rangers agenda in the SNP and bears are directly supporting it by voting for them.

Folk who vote for SNP have no right to complain about this stuff either and pretend they arent part of the problem because they are.

but surely you should consider what is right for you, your family and your community when you cast your vote having an understanding of what policies each party will enact on and how that then impacts on you and yours. 

I couldn't give a fuck what they say in a tweet but if jobs/housing/life opportunities are created and my family/children benefit from steady well paid work, a roof over their head and spare cash in their pocket then they will get my vote EVERY time...

I'll then go to the football on a Saturday and shout and bawl like a mad cunt because of the game, oblivious to everything political.

But listen, each to their own - if you vote Tory cos they are a bit Rangers/loyalist/unionist then fair doo's - that's your choice to make 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bluepeter9is going to love 

"A Rangers fan voting SNP is effectively no different to a Rangers fan voting Sinn Fein."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×