Virtuoso

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... and we’re you proud of them? It was cringeworthy. And the SNP has wankers just like every other group. The whole UB March was Ill conceived and always going to get negative press - it was daft and not really something I want us to be associated with. 

A bunch of kids walking down the street is cringeworthy??? 

Whats cringeworthy is watching elected members of my country’s government acting like bigoted republican cunts against one community in the country. 

Run a country, I wouldn’t let them run for a pint of milk. 

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They have played a blinder with the long term strategy. As I said earlier, they got into the schools and got younger people believing the long term goal of independence is the correct one, and they got young people passionate about it and spoke directly to them about what affected them, not about what would affect them into old age. Its effectively indoctrination. The next thing was alienation and someone to blame for the ills of the country. Its about rallying people to a cause, and its been a very effective tool. 

I woke up to that a few years ago, and made my own mind up. I want them out. 

I made up my own mind - and I want independence 

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think with the UB march, a lot of people don't condone the language used in the flyer or the fact that they were always going to get negative press. 

What I will say though, is that the gb always get their way and are allowed to march wherever they like with impunity. Its that parity again, whether we agree with these types of marches or not. If one is allowed, and is culturally acceptable, then so should the other. Baffling considering one of the marchs fly under the flag of another country and the other use the union flag, and we know which one is deemed unacceptable over here :confused:

Now your sounding just a wee bit paranoid - and I’ve seen plenty condemnation for the Green shite - but that UB March was at best cringeworthy. 

3 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Because these people are highly  motivated  due to their hatred and will put in the leg work when it comes to campaigning, they'll hand out leaflets knock on doors and suchlike. There is no doubt that in west central Scotland the snp have made politics sectarian in nature. It was no accident that they held a press briefing in a pub like the govan arms.If you cant see that you are being wilfully ignorant.

And yet Nicola is Msp for Govan - and Glasgow is now an SNP led administration and your saying that happened without any Rangers supporters? Nope 

also what’s wrong with being highly motivated ? Should lethargy rule? 

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

A bunch of kids walking down the street is cringeworthy??? 

Whats cringeworthy is watching elected members of my country’s government acting like bigoted republican cunts against one community in the country. 

Run a country, I wouldn’t let them run for a pint of milk. 

Ach the UB was embarrassing but your right there are bigger issues - and how Scotland is run is one of them. The conservative led government is shameful in the way it rules - labour have been horrendous - time for something different. 

Anyway let’s get 3 points on Saturday - the next big task! 

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Now your sounding just a wee bit paranoid - and I’ve seen plenty condemnation for the Green shite - but that UB March was at best cringeworthy. 

I just don't think the condemnation is anywhere near what it is for the likes of the UB. Just done a quick search there and to be honest, most of what comes up are daily r love notes to the GB. They are definitely painted in a different light. I don't think iam paranoid, if there is condemnation for them then its nowhere near what we receive. 

20 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

And yet Nicola is Msp for Govan - and Glasgow is now an SNP led administration and your saying that happened without any Rangers supporters? Nope 

Govanhill and it is probably the biggest shitehole in Britain.

17 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ach the UB was embarrassing but your right there are bigger issues - and how Scotland is run is one of them. The conservative led government is shameful in the way it rules - labour have been horrendous - time for something different. 

It wasn't embarrassing at all

17 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Totally agree with you about the way Scotland is run.....nearly 11 years of SNP failure lies deceit and division. Thousands of Council jobs gone. They bastards have no fuckin shame

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

More people didn't actually vote than voted for the wicked witch in her constituency. Only in this fucked up city can people vote for the SNP to run the Council after 10 years of the bastards cutting the Council and threatening more cuts !! Guess what city Council got treated unfairly in particular by the SNP ? Guess what Council got the biggest cut in the UK about 2-3 years ago ? Any idea how many Council jobs lost in the last few years under the SNP ? 

44 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

They are highly motivated by hatred, it matters not to them what happens to Scotland. What matters is the destruction of the uk. By having a press shoot in that particular pub the snp knew exactly the people they were aligning themselves with. I thought sturgeon was msp for govanhill not govan?

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We’ve had something different for the last 5-6years mate, they’ve proved there not up to it and are a cancer on our country. The other parties have their faults but no other party have blatantly played the sectarian card like the nationalists to get and keep themselves in power.  They are really sailing the country in dangerous waters with their divisive politics.  

Enjoy the SNP

Enjoy no trade links with Europe

Enjoy no trade links with UK

Enjoy massive unemployment

Enjoy poverty

Enjoy no UK subsidy

Enjoy no currency of you own to set is value

Enjoy having the international clout of Botswana

Enjoy all the international companies moving away from a none entity country on the out skirts of Europe

Enjoy being a very minor market that is given only minor interest

Enjoy being the cheap whore version of Sinn Féin

Enjoy the SNP

Should Rangers supporters vote SNP, it's up to them but they are voting to Make Scotland a Micky Mouse economy.

8 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I just don't think the condemnation is anywhere near what it is for the likes of the UB. Just done a quick search there and to be honest, most of what comes up are daily r love notes to the GB. They are definitely painted in a different light. I don't think iam paranoid, if there is condemnation for them then its nowhere near what we receive. 

I also don’t think the ‘condemnation’ the UB receive is nowhere near as bad as folks make out - but these things are oft judged by ones perspective - and anyway the march was cringeworthy - the ‘nazi’ salutes ( yes I know red hand and all that ) and the banner just can’t be condoned, even by us. 

9 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

More people didn't actually vote than voted for the wicked witch in her constituency. Only in this fucked up city can people vote for the SNP to run the Council after 10 years of the bastards cutting the Council and threatening more cuts !! Guess what city Council got treated unfairly in particular by the SNP ? Guess what Council got the biggest cut in the UK about 2-3 years ago ? Any idea how many Council jobs lost in the last few years under the SNP ? 

So apathy wins - that’s the fault of the apathetic - it also delivered us a conservative uk government. 

7 hours ago, ZZed said:

Enjoy the SNP

Enjoy no trade links with Europe

Enjoy no trade links with UK

Enjoy massive unemployment

Enjoy poverty

Enjoy no UK subsidy

Enjoy no currency of you own to set is value

Enjoy having the international clout of Botswana

Enjoy all the international companies moving away from a none entity country on the out skirts of Europe

Enjoy being a very minor market that is given only minor interest

Enjoy being the cheap whore version of Sinn Féin

Enjoy the SNP

Should Rangers supporters vote SNP, it's up to them but they are voting to Make Scotland a Micky Mouse economy.

I’ll focus on one point - uk subsidy :lol::lol: 

that is like when I hand over all my wages to my missus and she gives me some cash back and says she subsidises my drinking!

Even the experts agree that we are a wealthy wee country without the burden of the rest of the uk.( anyone else notice how we had dying oil reserves during the yes / no vote but suddenly we have new reserves even larger than previous? Or did you all miss that?) 

the economic argument for independence is one of its strongest points! 

( ok and remember when the only way for Scotland to stay in the uk was to vote no? ) go figure! 

9 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

I can answer the last question with absolute certainty 

it’s ZERO

due to the government’s zero compulsory redundancy policy. 

Just thought I would inform you going forward. 

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I can answer the last question with absolute certainty 

it’s ZERO

due to the government’s zero compulsory redundancy policy. 

Just thought I would inform you going forward. 

Do you work in the public sector? 

Zero compulsory redundancies does not mean jobs haven't been lost, i know of people who have lost their jobs after being encouraged to apply for re-deployment and subsequently not getting the job/not applying, this because their original job was no longer there.

People who retire/leave through ill health being filled with temporary workers on short term contracts who leave at the end of the contract.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Do you work in the public sector? 

Zero compulsory redundancies does not mean jobs haven't been lost, i know of people who have lost their jobs after being encouraged to apply for re-deployment and subsequently not getting the job/not applying, this because their original job was no longer there.

People who retire/leave through ill health being filled with temporary workers on short term contracts who leave at the end of the contract.

It's an important distinction - as what immediately springs to mind is that the council are "paying" off people and making them jobless and it's not true. They are just not creating new jobs for people (but I see how this could be termed as "loosing jobs')

All local authorities have a "managing change" policy that requires them to "match in" an employee who, as part of a restructuring process, have found that their job has been removed from the council structures. They will not be made redundant but "matched in" to another job, their original wage will also not be affected for two years.

The person may also be offered a package to go - dependent on their age and length of service.  The power always lies with the employee - choose to stay or choose to go

52 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Why the fuck would they not? 

Irish Republican Support, including Fenian Bands, at Natz rallies, leading Natz choosing a Fenian slophouse for a photo opportunity. Countless Natz politicians (local and national) throwing the H word around social media. You’d rather be governed by Brussels than London furfuxsake. The Natz policy on migration......