Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

UB March

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Give me a good auld flute band any day of the week thanks very much

Aye enjoy that while you still can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The thing is it is our daft wee boys as you call them. We’ve enough enemies as it is without having a go at genuine fans trying to liven the place up and to be fair actually showing a bit of bottle.

He's just raging he'll be losing his seat to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

12d.thumb.jpg.b490d6243bba66175bb4572979679f5b.jpg

I have a 8 year old with autism ya fucking prick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I have a 8 year old with autism ya fucking prick

Calm down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I have a 8 year old with autism ya fucking prick

You called my da a slabbering mess, twos up ya gimp :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's just raging he'll be losing his seat to them. 

Look idiot.,  just sit in the broamloan stand or where ever the fuck the planted you fir the old fir, games.  You counts are last in the door at Ibrox and think your gonna tell thebrest of us what's what.  

Just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up because as you said you don't have the balls to take it.   Send yer da if that helps :mutley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Copland bear said:

Look idiot.,  just sit in the broamloan stand or where ever the fuck the planted you fir the old fir, games.  You counts are last in the door at Ibrox and think your gonna tell thebrest of us what's what.  

Just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up because as you said you don't have the balls to take it.   Send yer da if that helps :mutley:

Keep the PM's coming ya absolute throbber :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Calm down.

I will slap that wee tit good looking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Keep the PM's coming ya absolute throbber :lol:

Why don't you go and say to yer da I want a word ya wee fanny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Copland bear said:

I will slap that wee tit good looking 

Violence is discouraged on this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You called my da a slabbering mess, twos up ya gimp :lol:

And I will say that to the bawbags face and you standing there and yer da saying fuck all back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Why don't you go and say to yer da I want a word ya wee fanny.

 

Just now, Copland bear said:

And I will say that to the bawbags face and you standing there and yer da saying fuck all back 

My dad's seven foot tall ya clown. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, plumbGER said:

Violence is discouraged on this site.

He had a dig at a 8 year old ffs, get a grip, a young boy who could not speak at 5 and struggled through school.  That's what that tool is all about.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

 

My dad's seven foot tall ya clown. 

Aye but a fucking nobody like you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

He had a dig at a 8 year old ffs, get a grip, a young boy who could not speak at 5 and struggled through school.  That's what that tool is all about.  

How am I supposed to know your boy has autism? You started it with the da patter :lol:

Mentalist. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Aye but a fucking nobody like you.  

And you're a somebody aye? Cause ye sit in the Copland? 

No for much longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

He had a dig at a 8 year old ffs, get a grip, a young boy who could not speak at 5 and struggled through school.  That's what that tool is all about.  

 

Not taking sides but i must have missed that bit.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grow up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×