UB March

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The thing is it is our daft wee boys as you call them. We’ve enough enemies as it is without having a go at genuine fans trying to liven the place up and to be fair actually showing a bit of bottle.

He's just raging he'll be losing his seat to them. 

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's just raging he'll be losing his seat to them. 

Look idiot.,  just sit in the broamloan stand or where ever the fuck the planted you fir the old fir, games.  You counts are last in the door at Ibrox and think your gonna tell thebrest of us what's what.  

Just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up because as you said you don't have the balls to take it.   Send yer da if that helps :mutley:

Just now, Copland bear said:

Look idiot.,  just sit in the broamloan stand or where ever the fuck the planted you fir the old fir, games.  You counts are last in the door at Ibrox and think your gonna tell thebrest of us what's what.  

Just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up because as you said you don't have the balls to take it.   Send yer da if that helps :mutley:

Keep the PM's coming ya absolute throbber :lol:

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Why don't you go and say to yer da I want a word ya wee fanny.

Just now, Copland bear said:

And I will say that to the bawbags face and you standing there and yer da saying fuck all back 

My dad's seven foot tall ya clown. 

He had a dig at a 8 year old ffs, get a grip, a young boy who could not speak at 5 and struggled through school.  That's what that tool is all about.  

How am I supposed to know your boy has autism? You started it with the da patter :lol:

Mentalist. 

Aye but a fucking nobody like you.  

And you're a somebody aye? Cause ye sit in the Copland? 

No for much longer. 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

He had a dig at a 8 year old ffs, get a grip, a young boy who could not speak at 5 and struggled through school.  That's what that tool is all about.  

Not taking sides but i must have missed that bit.