**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't even think it's enough mate.

I hope the runours of a big appointment are true. Doubt it though 

It isn't for me. Not that I hold out much hope of it happening, though never say never.

Have given Murty the benefit of the doubt all season due to circumstances but today was the last straw for me, one dreadful performance too many....utter pish bar first 20 mins (realize we have played well more often than not over last couple of months, but over the season not good enough).

Teams know to sit and and frustrate us at Ibrox then hit on the break. We haven't a scooby how to deal with it......so disheartening to watch us struggle to beat just about anyone at home.

Killie deserved to win even though they sat in to stifle us then hit on the break.

We couldn't have scored in a barrel of fannys today.

On a positive note thought Docherty was good again and looks a player.

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Mistake dropping Morelos imo. 

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:lol: he's done nothing but miss chance after chance in the last couple of games, cummings has scored a hattrick

no logic

3 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Good decision dropping Morelos after last week. Hopefully Cummings can get on the scoresheet and show what he can do and when Morelos does get back in the team he’ll respond in the right way with a point to prove.

3 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Best thing that could have happened

That worked out well didn't it? 

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

What, Morelos coming on and doing nothing but missing another easy chance?

Yeah good point  mate...

...next.

And what did Cummings do? 

Morelos starts and we have someone up front to hold the ball up and bring other players into play. 

Cummings done the square root of fuck all today. 

Just back from fucking Siberia, with that performance adding to the wind chill factor.

It was as an inept performance as I've seen. 

No point in singlng anyone out, it just wasn't there.

Whilst I think these players are better overall than we had, they are what they are and they are not taking us to any titles or the cup.

Today convinced me, that Murty is not the man, along with many of those players. To get where we want to be, we need to start building again, from the keeper out. Some are decent guys, but they are just part of the problem. We need a serious step change in personnel to mount any sort of a challenge. We need players of better ability and a winning mentality, that is just not there with this squad.

We can blame the manager and players all we like and they do shoulder some of the blame, but the responsibility of not being able to mount a serious challenge, lies squarely with the board. They have failed us. They may have done the best they could under their own personal circumstances and limited wealth and acumen, but they are simply not the men to take us forward. There can be no more excuses made for them. It lies squarely on their shoulders to deliver titles, no matter how many managers or players we go through. The buck stops with them.

Unless we can secure significant and I mean significant investment by this summer, or a more capable board in both wealth and acumen, be prepared for more of the same for a very long time to come.

Is our West Ham moment now on the horizon?!

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Morelos starts and we have someone up front to hold the ball up and bring other players into play. 

I believe he shat it and done what he perceived as popular. Cummings overall play is nowhere near nor will it ever be near the all round ability morelos has 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I believe he shat it and done what he perceived as popular. Cummings overall play is nowhere near nor will it ever be near the all round ability morelos has 

He should have started them both, mate.

3-5-2 is what I'd like us to go or even 3-5-1-1, but appreciate we don't have many fit central defenders just now. :megaanguish:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

That's not a dig at Cummings either tbh. I like him 

I like him as well and think he'll do well here if played correctly. 

It's been proven time and time again that he can't play as a solo striker, but because Morelos missed a bad sitter he gets dropped :lol:

We need to find a way of playing two of them together, this one up front at home is taking the absolute piss. 

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

He should have started them both, mate.

3-5-2 is what I'd like us to go or even 3-5-1-1, but appreciate we don't have many fit central defenders just now. :megaanguish:

I've been screaming for that formation all season but you're right mate, we don't have the centre backs to play it well. 

I really don't want to come across arsey here, but within 5 minutes today I knew how this game was going to pan out. And it unfolded as thought and feared.

My hunch was based simply on experience of seeing this at Ibrox way too many times, especially this season, but many times before aswell.

You just know it's not going to end well.

At times during the game I was convinced Kilmarnock had more players on the park than us , shutting down, good movement and slick passing to get out of trouble, that's good management and good tactics, it's not that hard to sort out unless you're club is run by penny pinching cunts with no clue where to turn next. 

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just like the entire team then?

Your making zero point. You could not judge Morelos or Cummings on that shite today as the feeding play for the attackers was slow, predictable and impotent.

cummings should have started today as Morelos for the last two games has been utter dross. But folk like you cannot see him for what he is - a lot of potential with lots to learn.

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Your making zero point. You could not judge Morelos or Cummings on that shite today as the feeding play for the attackers was slow, predictable and impotent.

cummings should have started today as Morelos for the last two games has been utter dross. But folk like you cannot see him for what he is - a lot of potential with lots to learn.

He has a lot of potential and does have a lot to learn, but he can't play as a solo striker. 

Morelos ran them ragged last week until we sat off them in the second half for reasons unknown, misses a bad sitter then gets dropped? 

Sheer lunacy. 

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We made the mistake in earlier games when Cummings scored the Hattrick he benched him he should have started the next game. I think the Clamour for him to start gave Murty the chance to drop him to try to show he was the Manager and would not bow to the support.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

We made the mistake in earlier games when Cummings scored the Hattrick he benched him he should have started the next game. I think the Clamour for him to start gave Murty the chance to drop him to try to show he was the Manager and would not bow to the support.

Totally agree mate 

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

The board employed a youth coach as manager (a manager on the cheap) and gave him so little funding that we have a team of loan players.

The board have failed us.

The board have failed but so has Murty today fucking clueless. 

32 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Goss looking fucking petrified today!

Same old same old

Also, what in the fuck are killie fans all about stealing our songs and making them awful? Every other tune they were singing was one of ours with shitey words

Bunch of wankers but there was zero singing from us.

Archived