**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

3 which was a damn sight more than the majority of the team. 

What was the 3rd? 

Not being funny, mate, & I assume we’re both thinking of the goal and forcing the late save for two.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HG5 said:

What was the 3rd? 

Not being funny, mate, & I assume we’re both thinking of the goal and forcing the late save for two.

No worries. The one where Morelos strayed offside on the edge of the last defender.

Either way, he gets a harder time than players who contribute less because it seems to be the fashion. Not pointing that at you. 

Anyway, I did say no more Windass posts so I’ll leave that there. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

No worries. The one where Morelos strayed offside on the edge of the last defender.

Either way, he gets a harder time than players who contribute less because it seems to be the fashion. Not pointing that at you. 

Anyway, I did say no more Windass posts so I’ll leave that there. 

Ah!

I thought that was more Murphy.

Was it Windass who gave Murphy the ball?

(No need to come back on that & break your self-imposed ban ?, treat it as an old man mulling it over!)

?

Fod

Tav     martin    alves     john

Docherty goss  holt

Candeias  cummings   murphy

Hopefully having holt in there takes some of the work load off docherty. Id be replacing goss and holt with dorrans and mccrorie asap.

44 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Ah!

I thought that was more Murphy.

Was it Windass who gave Murphy the ball?

(No need to come back on that & break your self-imposed ban ?, treat it as an old man mulling it over!)

?

No it was Murphy you’re right. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

No it was Murphy you’re right. 

No worries mate!

It’s a poor do when we’re worrying whether player ‘x’ had 2 or 3 meaningful contributions - and was still ahead of many of the rest!?

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Goss for the first, Cardoso for the second, and both of them for the third, complete mongos.

Foderingham probably should do better for the second, not sure with the first and I've not seen the third back 

Third no chance of getting it, but the first two his positioning is terrible. I thought the first screamed into the top corner but then you see it from behind it’s nowhere near the corner. If he was on his line it would’ve been an easy save. 

Fods

Tav, Martin, Alves, John

Holt, Docherty,

Candeias, Windass, Murphy,

Cummings

Cummings has got to start in this one. I've seen comments he can't lead the line but we need to give him a go from the start to see how he gets on. If we struggle we can bring morelos on.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fods

Tav, Martin, Alves, John

Holt, Docherty,

Candeias, Windass, Murphy,

Cummings

Cummings has got to start in this one. I've seen comments he can't lead the line but we need to give him a go from the start to see how he gets on. If we struggle we can bring morelos on.

Ditch Windass. He contributes nothing to Morelos, nor nothing to midfield when on the back foot. He plays for himself, when he can be bothered

morelos will likely bag a couple as its not c*****, but is he gonna be the new Kris Boyd against them? cant remember how many games it took for Kris to score against them, but remember it was talked about

Murty will likely have to go with the same line up from the last few games ,

would like to see Cummings get 90mins up front this time though he needs a run of games too judge against Morelos if Murty won’t play more than one out and out striker at a time.

Killie had a tough game last night and will no doubt be down following their penalty shoot-out loss and failure to make Scottish cup semi-final.

Quite fortunate as they were proving hard to beat but first and foremost we’ve got to recover from Sunday.

Archived