**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Murty's been in charge of Rangers for 20 games this season and earned 40pts.

Clarke's been in charge of Kilmarnock for 21 games this season and earned 40pts.

so the points to game ratio for Murty is better than Clarke, thats all

Aye, that would be a great argument if it wasn’t for the fact Murty has much better resources at hand than Clarke and the side Murty inherited was far better than Clarke’s Killie side.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Aye, that would be a great argument if it wasn’t for the fact Murty has much better resources at hand than Clarke and the side Murty inherited was far better than Clarke’s Killie side.

Aye, that would be a great argument if Kilmarnuck were above us in the table

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Murty is performing at the same level as Clarke with far better resources and players, you realise how much of a mongo you sound yea?

14 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Murty is performing at the same level as Clarke with far better resources and players, you realise how much of a mongo you sound yea?

anybody but McCoist

anybody but Warburton

anybody but Pedro

please please please let it be shite himself Mcinnes

anybody but Murty

Cunts on here can't fucking spell support..... we will pump Kilmarnock on Saturday and everyone will change their mind on the tarrier Clarke - who, if you remember quickly ruled himself out of the job.... but aye let's fucking go for any old second hand shite instead of sitting full square behind what we have.

as for sounding like a "mongo" you probably want to check your language there Lewis, as I am sure there are a few good bears on here that would take offence at that.

31 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

If Kilmarnock were on the same amount of points as us then given the differences in squad value / payroll / facilities etc which manager is doing the best job?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If Kilmarnock were on the same amount of points as us then given the differences in squad value / payroll / facilities etc which manager is doing the best job?

Murty

Considering he's only been in management for 2 minutes

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

anybody but McCoist

anybody but Warburton

anybody but Pedro

anybody but Murty

Cunts on here can't fucking spell support..... we will pump Kilmarnock on Saturday and everyone will change their mind on the tarrier Clarke - who, if you remember quickly ruled himself out of the job.... but aye let's fucking go for any old second hand shite instead of sitting full square behind what we have.

as for sounding like a "mongo" you probably want to check your language there Lewis, as I am sure there are a few good bears on here that would take offence at that.

I support Rangers, not Graeme Murty, Mark warburton, Ally Mccoist or that other cunt. If they’re not doing a good enough job they shouldn’t be here.

That’s not my fault as you say, Offence is taken not given.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

anybody but McCoist

anybody but Warburton

anybody but Pedro

anybody but Murty

We are all entitled to our opinion I don't think it's a lack of support to question murty. I think he's done a solid job considering the mess Pedro left behind. But IMO Steve Clarke should be someone we should be looking at. Clarke has taken a kilmarnock side with limited resource from bottom to 5th within 5 months.  He's also beaten both the old firm and turned kris boyd back into a leading top flight striker.  Imagine what he could do with our squad and better resources.

There’s no way we’re pumping Kilmarnock ffs :lol: Not one team has since Clarke took over and they’re unbeaten against us and them winning 2 and drawing 2. 

Obviously we should be pumping them but it’ll be one of those games where Murty hopefully shows his tactical flexibility and in the end grinds out the win. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

There’s no way we’re pumping Kilmarnock ffs :lol: Not one team has since Clarke took over and they’re unbeaten against us and them winning 2 and drawing 2. 

Obviously we should be pumping them but it’ll be one of those games where Murty hopefully shows his tactical flexibility and in the end grinds out the win. 

Would take a 1-0 right now. We hate catholics :bangbang:

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We are all entitled to our opinion I don't think it's a lack of support to question murty. I think he's done a solid job considering the mess Pedro left behind. But IMO Steve Clarke should be someone we should be looking at. Clarke has taken a kilmarnock side with limited resource from bottom to 5th within 5 months.  He's also beaten both the old firm and turned kris boyd back into a leading top flight striker.  Imagine what he could do with our squad and better resources.

but ... but....but.... what about Mcinnes.... nobody loves him anymore? what about Lemmon? his Hivs team are doing a rare tare, no? 

as I said, anybody but the current set up...

does my tits in

Archived