• Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Foderingham 

tav.    Martin Alves     John

Goss     Docherty

candeias     Windass.  Murphy

Cummings

that has to be the line up

Cummings can't play up front on his own as well as Morelos can. 

3 hours ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Great 90 mins of Boyd running away from our Centre back pairing.

Alves and Martin have we had a slower pairing start for us? 

I am going for a 3-2 win. Windass Double.

Yup, every Centre-half pairing that we’ve had since 2012.

Perry - McCulloch

mcCulloch - Mohsni

Zaliukas- McCulloch/Mohsni

Kiernan -Wilson

Kiernan - Hill

Take your pick, at least these two can defend, and handling Boyd has nothing to do with pace.

Fotheringham should be dropped. Whether it’s for Alnwick or Kelly. I’ve watched it back and he was a major cause of at least two of the goals at the weekend. 

I also think Murty has to send a message to Morelos and Goss by benching them. Last week was unacceptable to lose from a winning position at home, to ten men.

Alves and Cardoso, I’d be happy to never see in a Rangers shirt again, but unfortunately injuries will ensure they get a game.

I'm on the fence with the Morelos debate.

Morelos is the better player overall but Cummings deserves to show what he can do from the start in a league match, and is the better finisher. Yet dropping Morelos will probably affect his confidence versus allowing him to get the OF miss out of his system.

Candeais, Murphy and Windass are undroppable right now and none of them can play in centre midfield, so I don't think we have an option to go to 4-4-2.

Could certainly drop Goss after his shocker last weekend, and you'd assume he potentially would be dropped if anyone of Dorrans, Jack or McCrorie was available.

So I can't see beyond the same starting 11 as last week bar Cardoso/Martin for Bates.

I think we should go with the same line up as last week with Martins in for Cardoso.  It's really difficult to fit Cummings in our system unfortunately, he isn't a lone striker or a wide man..

I wouldn't mind seeing us give a 4-3-1-2 system a try to squeeze Cummings in though as he deserves a start, Docherty or Goss would need to drop out for him to play his proper position.  For me I would drop Goss, he is good but not here long term.  May leave us short in the middle against better teams but I really can't work out how to shoehorn Cummings in.  Windass stats speak for themselves, he is undroppable at the moment.

Foderingham

Tav Alves Martin John

Camdeias Docherty  Murphy

Windass

Morelos Cummings

I'm going for 2-1 .

Also I would say Steve Clarke and murty are even. More or less same games and points. Yes murty has better facilities and resources but he also has the greater pressure as do our players. I firmly believe our home form is so bad because a lot of the players can't handle playing in front of 50000.

Hopefully that problem will be fixed with our January signings.

10 hours ago, gersandy said:

Fotheringham should be dropped. Whether it’s for Alnwick or Kelly. I’ve watched it back and he was a major cause of at least two of the goals at the weekend. 

I also think Murty has to send a message to Morelos and Goss by benching them. Last week was unacceptable to lose from a winning position at home, to ten men.

Alves and Cardoso, I’d be happy to never see in a Rangers shirt again, but unfortunately injuries will ensure they get a game.

This! Well said mate 

Archived