New Vanguard Bear Article.

minstral

This shit boils my piss and shouldn't really read it.

We have no protection in this shithole and we have no political representation. All this association with Conservatives is also bullshit. They don't give a fuck about us and are as bad as all the rest. I just can't see myself sitting down with a rug muncher and her taking any of our concerns seriously and that particular bint would be the first one to step forward to contest the top job on an independent Scotland.

Then there's our board, afraid to speak out or take action to defend the club and our fans, in fear the guns are turned on them, due to our very easy target in King. That's the problem when you have a Director with so much baggage, you can't rock the boat in fear of scoring an own goal.

The country is divided. The yessers may have lost the vote, but we are suffering the consequences as SNPira regroup for their next offensive. More powers already being devolved from Westminster and I suspect May knows exactly what she is doing and I can only see this heading one way, as England want rid. We run at a net loss, so wtf keep an ungrateful noisy neighbour?!

We are already over run with taigs and between the tartan trannies and migrants supporting them, the place wont be worth living in. Can't wait to get to fuck out of it tbh.

In the meantime is everyone looking out for themselves. We are on our own. It still not bad enough to prompt us into direct action and even when that day comes, we will still do nothing. We neither know nor have the will to organise as life remains sweet and soft behind the three bed semi. Close over the door and stay safe, but ffs don't call out a taig for what they are. Just stay safe in compliance.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This shit boils my piss and shouldn't really read it.

We have no protection in this shithole and we have no political representation. All this association with Conservatives is also bullshit. They don't give a fuck about us and are as bad as all the rest. I just can't see myself sitting down with a rug muncher and her taking any of our concerns seriously and that particular bint would be the first one to step forward to contest the top job on an independent Scotland.

Then there's our board, afraid to speak out or take action to defend the club and our fans, in fear the guns are turned on them, due to our very easy target in King. That's the problem when you have a Director with so much baggage, you can't rock the boat in fear of scoring an own goal.

The country is divided. The yessers may have lost the vote, but we are suffering the consequences as SNPira regroup for their next offensive. More powers already being devolved from Westminster and I suspect May knows exactly what she is doing and I can only see this heading one way, as England want rid. We run at a net loss, so wtf keep an ungrateful noisy neighbour?!

We are already over run with taigs and between the tartan trannies and migrants supporting them, the place wont be worth living in. Can't wait to get to fuck out of it tbh.

In the meantime is everyone looking out for themselves. We are on our own. It still not bad enough to prompt us into direct action and even when that day comes, we will still do nothing. We neither know nor have the will to organise as life remains sweet and soft behind the three bed semi. Close over the door and stay safe, but ffs don't call out a taig for what they are. Just stay safe in compliance.

It just gives you a sore head thinking about it. 

Cesspit of a country now. 

When we lay down and got our belly rubbed after Edinburgh taigs cup final that was the signal to all (and by fuck they are many)of our enemies that it was open season to attack us. The sheer inaction from our so called board suprises no one but what the fuck do club 1872 actually do? You can now expect this shite to be turned up several notches in the lead up to semi final with yet more non stories and fabricated headlines.  Also expect every Rangers fan attending the cup game to be harassed by plod and probably strip searched before entry to hampden whilst our provo loving mob are waved in with offensive banners,flares and enough fireworks to put the new year celebrations to shame.

18 minutes ago, gsa said:

I just can't get my head around people voting snp. You only have to look at the calibre of people in the party itself.

They were toxic not so long ago and came up with a strategy which worked. They are perceived to be pro-Scottish, just like the whole Tartan Army.. What a great bunch of fans???... No they are a bunch of ridiculous drunken arseholes in kilts and c u jimmy red wigs.. a laughing stock. 

National fucking embarrassments both of them. 

22 minutes ago, gsa said:

I just can't get my head around people voting snp. You only have to look at the calibre of people in the party itself.

They are a red neck, they are an embarrassment to Scotland and they won't be happy until we are twinned with Dublin. Greet about getting referendums and then refuse to honour the result.

Another scarily spot on article especially on violence towards Rangers fans which is now becoming a more common occurrence that is not being reported in the media from VB but also a scarily damning indictment of those who should be defending The Rangers and its Fans. The only thing that is wrong with it is the comment below 'frankly embarrassing', these haters are not embarrassed, they do it with glee because they can with the knowledge that there will be no reciprocation of any great strength except some mealie mouthed statement that fades quickly into the annals of time, you feel as though you are not in your ain hoose at times, great article all the same. 

Meanwhile the selective blindness and deafness in the Scottish Media has now gone beyond being an irritant, it is now frankly embarrassing, with zero mention of any of the above in any of the newspapers, but captured for posterity by various right thinking Twitter accounts.

8 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

What I find shocking is I work with two so called Rangers fans who are die hard snp voters and don't say anything or criticise anything they do in any way, fucking ridiculous, there main gripe is the bin collections, hate them with a passion, would rather not have them as supporters to be truthful, they should just go and support the taigs or any other shit team in Scotland.

Why don’t you fuck off and support someone else then?

Right tell me how that first sentence felt? The truth mind, don’t hold back, “fuck off and support someone else”

28 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Haters complaining about haters! Laughable 

Thought that would strike a chord with you ?.

Interesting you've not managed to comment on the article content yet.  I look forward to your views on the article and what I as an SNP hater see as hatred by SNP members of my club.