Laudrup1984

Daniel Candeias

Currently my favourite player. Gives his all, loves the club and conducts himself as a Rangers player should on and off the pitch. Yes he still needs to work on his game but without doubt Pedro`s best signing. 

Does anyone think he might get into the Portugal World cup squad as a back up option? Scoring against the scum on live TV wouldn't have done his chances any harm and I am sure Alves has put a few good words in for him.

Fantastic news! Can't think of a better partnership we've had down the right in recent memory that topples what Candeias & Tav have been producing all season, they compliment each other perfectly.

Good news - easily Pedro’s best signing after Morelos ... sure he blows hot and cold sometimes but he’s a winger that’s what they are like - he offers us a lot 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Deserves it, so well done Dan. 

Cheers mate 

• Like 4

:angrywillie: wtf is our board up to,  tying down all our best players on new contracts?

Delighted we're extending the contracts of our best players, he's certainly been one this season.

In the summer we need to work hard to get rid of those not contributing to the first team, and sign those who can and will improve it further.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Think you just beat me due to me checking my spelling:lol:

PCG checking his spelling is better news than Candeias extending his contract.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Very underrated player.

by who?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

by who?

Those who underrate him 

• Like 3

Good to see the players he have been the stand outs for us this season I've all been rewarded. Need to shift a load of deadweight in the summer and bring in some quality. We aren't too far away from a proper challenge 

19 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Those who underrate him 

Which is no one by the looks of things.

35 minutes ago, FSM said:

PCG checking his spelling is better news than Candeias extending his contract.

Look, cover, write.......

Pleased for him. Been a good signing. And he works his baws off for the team. 

Need to continue to reward the good guys, get rid of the O’Hallorans. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saltire266 said:

Currently my favourite player. Gives his all, loves the club and conducts himself as a Rangers player should on and off the pitch. Yes he still needs to work on his game but without doubt Pedro`s best signing. 

Does anyone think he might get into the Portugal World cup squad as a back up option? Scoring against the scum on live TV wouldn't have done his chances any harm and I am sure Alves has put a few good words in for him.

Can’t see it myself, he’s never been selected before and there is also Nani and Quaresma in his position.

2 hours ago, saltire266 said:

Lunatic

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

by who?

Doesn't get the limelight the way Windass, Murphy, Morelos ect get but take him out the side and he would be sorely missed.

All round very good player.

Happy with that, proper grafter and can actual cross a ball for the most part. Him and Tav on their day are great together. 

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

:angrywillie: wtf is our board up to,  tying down all our best players on new contracts?

Maybe because they hired someone who knows what he’s doing for a change. 

Amazing news, someone who has consistently inspired confidence in me in an often depressing season.

I can’t speak highly enough of the guys passion, skill and effort. He gives you 100% from the first minute to the last every game.

• Like 1