Windass stat

Dan Deacon

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Underrated.

Genuine chance of our POTY, probably goes to Tav or Morelos though

I don’t think he’s underrated at all.

He gets abuse on here from some but in general everyone seems to rate him. People on social media couldn’t be any further up his arse 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t think he’s underrated at all.

He gets abuse on here from some but in general everyone seems to rate him. People on social media couldn’t be any further up his arse 

Was half joking in all honesty mate, everybody seems to be underrated these days :lol: 

Still think disappearing is a myth though, especially Sunday, definitely had a shite game though

29 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Windass has done well this season but we need better if we are gonna build the team around a number10

We'll struggle to find one as good imo.

Coutinho, Hazard, Ozil etc. all great on the ball creatively but dont work when theyre off it. 

Building a team around a number 10 should be about having a set up which allows them freedom to move about areas behind/ beside the striker.

Saying that, ater Sunday I don't think it's the way we should be setting up just now with the midfield and defence that we are missing.

39 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Windass has done well this season but we need better if we are gonna build the team around a number10

Dont think we are building the team around a number 10...and definetly not Windass..thats not his game

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was half joking in all honesty mate, everybody seems to be underrated these days :lol: 

Still think disappearing is a myth though, especially Sunday, definitely had a shite game though

:tu: heard the same directed towards Murphy for the 2nd half at the weekend.

Not much either can do when we were firing long balls to Morelos or playing the ball continually down the right.

7 minutes ago, MasterD said:

:tu: heard the same directed towards Murphy for the 2nd half at the weekend.

Not much either can do when we were firing long balls to Morelos or playing the ball continually down the right.

Don't think there was anyone but Windass - granted it was only once- that actually ran into their box and get a good shot/chance from it either.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

And yet for some myself included he's just not up to it. I'm confused ??

Don't be confused 

It's pretty simple for me 

We have just seen the best of him this last few months and it's still not good enough for many bears  

And I'm in that group .I will be truly gutted if he is in our first team next year 

19 minutes ago, GT66 said:

We'll struggle to find one as good imo.

Coutinho, Hazard, Ozil etc. all great on the ball creatively but dont work when theyre off it. 

Building a team around a number 10 should be about having a set up which allows them freedom to move about areas behind/ beside the striker.

Saying that, ater Sunday I don't think it's the way we should be setting up just now with the midfield and defence that we are missing.

?

You having a laugh 

52 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Scored the first and had the shot that Morelos made a cunt of. 

That was all he did all game. 

If his shot went in (and it was really close, great save from the keeper) then he scores 2 goals in an Old Firm game. If Morelos instead scores he would have had a goal and an assist. That's hardly nothing.