Interesting

Glasgow Rangers :duh:

What's their modus operandi? 

I don't trust them, they use the word recency. 

• Like 1

Dunno about the name but any attempts to better the atmosphere should be applauded. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Good luck to them and hope this takes off. Atmosphere in the Copland has been brutal for years. 

I never realised how poor that atmosphere was there till I sat BF3 for the Falkirk game.

• Like 1

It seems weird to me. It's almost as though it's written by strangers and not Rangers supporters.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I never realised how poor that atmosphere was there till I sat BF3 for the Falkirk game.

Best place to sit in my opinion:Fod:

Good luck to C.Company though the more noise the better. 

1 minute ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

Best place to sit in my opinion:Fod:

Good luck to C.Company though the more noise the better. 

I still like the Copland mate just think the atmosphere is pish, it’s automatically better than the broomloan cause we don’t get shifted when the taigs come.

• Like 2

C for Copland, nothing wrong with that. Big question is Can they sing?

As a small but passionate group of Rangers fans we are ecstatic to announce the establishment of the forthcoming singing section in the main stand called the Director's Box Crooning section, with the king of crooners himself Mister Dave. E. King leading the stands in such familiar classics as "If I Was A Rich Man", "Money's Too Tight To Mention", "Building A Bridge Over Troubled Waters"...................

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

It seems weird to me. It's almost as though it's written by strangers and not Rangers supporters.  

I find their wording strange also jinty and it mentions funding on the very first public announcement of the group. I'd avoid this big time till I'd seen them at games tbh before deciding wether to help or not 

• Like 2

:lol: bam up

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I still like the Copland mate just think the atmosphere is pish, it’s automatically better than the broomloan cause we don’t get shifted when the taigs come.

:mutley: you have got me there mate. But past few old firms I have been sat up govan rear so cant complain to much. Just need to disinfect my seat:unsure:.

• Like 1

Im starting a Hymn singing section if anybody is interested. Belt the good ol' Proddy anthems. Glory Glory Hallelujah. We will not be singing There is a green hill faraway, Amen