Rangers need a more experienced and better manager than Graeme Murty - TRO

Lloyd

On 2018-03-14 at 13:55, K.A.I said:

Again nothing but hedge betting attention seeking bastards 

it annoys me how many people get influenced by these people 

Worse than the Record, two completely different opinions on two different days, there should be a 'hunting season' on bloggers. 

Personally, I think that we supporters need to give Graeme Murty a chance and support him. At least he does not come out with all the gobbly gook that we had to endure from the breadman & Pedro. I think the team is starting to come good and are playing well at the moment especially as they have not been playing together long. We have been having such bad luck over the past couple of seasons with injuries to best players. 

We are playing with a very restricted budget. Maybe european football next season, along with a new share issue, will bring in much needed cash.

If more supporters would join Club 1872 and raise more cash for shares, we , as supporters, could secure the future of our great club. WATP

33 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm pretty sure Murty won't be our manager next season ?

We will see mate .

Until the semi though .We should all focus on giving him full support 

This semi final is the most important game for 6 years for me 

Absolutely massive 

Win that .Who knows 

11 hours ago, HOPLITE said:

Correct mate look at the names linked with us when Pedro left, Padrew on the verge of getting the sack again from WBA,  Coleman looks like taking Sunderland into the third tier of English football and big Sam doing ok was probably asked to keep Everton up and looks likely to happen.  

Steve Clarke?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

We will see mate .

Absolutely massive 

Win that .Who knows 

Jeez mate don't set yourself up like that.  

I am really pleased with what Murty has achieved given the state of things when he took over. 

I really cannot see any serious alternative to Murty unless there is a massive injection of cash funds into the Club- as things stand I don’t see that happening but hope I am proved wrong.

The big question ref Murty is whether or not he can learn from mistakes and evolve on the job into a true Manager rather than a convenient/ handy/ cheap gap filler.

13 hours ago, cushynumber said:

What interesting is that a lot of the manager's names who were touted or mooted for the role are really, really struggling or not in any work because they have been sacked. Im gonna say it - picking a good, successful, manager is a bit of a lottery

also the way things are these days with the fan base .unless a manager hits the ground running and wins the first 30 odd games hes going to have a section of the fan base on his back 

the article doesn't name any names .

no point picking holes in something without giving suggestions of improvement .

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

We will see mate .

Absolutely massive 

Win that .Who knows 

it's huge that there is no doubt .don't think our immediate future is necessarily result based though .

ie winning with luck might not be the best outcome 

losing while playing great and being unlucky may not be catastrophic .

there's been a lot of knee jerk reaction this week .I totally understand why ,we were pretty positive in our future this time last week and it's all gone to pot because of a poor miss from our top striker and probably Bates getting an unlucky injury .In the grand scheme of things we shouldn't over react to last week's result the same as we shouldn't over react after the semi should we win or lose 

3 hours ago, slohaw said:

Personally, I think that we supporters need to give Graeme Murty a chance and support him. At least he does not come out with all the gobbly gook that we had to endure from the breadman & Pedro. I think the team is starting to come good and are playing well at the moment especially as they have not been playing together long. We have been having such bad luck over the past couple of seasons with injuries to best players. 

We are playing with a very restricted budget. Maybe european football next season, along with a new share issue, will bring in much needed cash.

If more supporters would join Club 1872 and raise more cash for shares, we , as supporters, could secure the future of our great club. WATP

Well that's one way to promote it :lol: 

I don’t really rate Murty that highly, but given everyone else we’ve been linked with is a disaster, and Murty is arguably our best manager since Walter stepped down, I think we’d be mad to sack him. 

Give him a full season and proper transfer window - reevaluate in summer 2019 if needed. We need stability at the moment, and Murty brings that. 

11 hours ago, slohaw said:

They don't need to buy shares, they need to get a spokesperson because whenever something happens to us they don't say jack shit.

c1872 is doomed to fail.

47 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t really rate Murty that highly, but given everyone else we’ve been linked with is a disaster, and Murty is arguably our best manager since Walter stepped down, I think we’d be mad to sack him. 

Give him a full season and proper transfer window - reevaluate in summer 2019 if needed. We need stability at the moment, and Murty brings that. 

A decent manager is what was required. This board has chosen the cheap unknown option again and again and it’s basically tricked the fans into accepting a youth coach as manager because he’s not as bad as the dug shite before him.

The fans are easily fooled, and the board haven’t a clue how to run a football club.

We should not be accepting Murty, but the damage has been done and our standards have been lowered. I mean they’ve been lowered to such an extent certain fans will actually defend against things being said about Murty’s appointment-which is nuts.

The board fucked us over again and again, and guess what - they’re doing it right now and a lot of you don’t even know it.

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

They don't need to buy shares, they need to get a spokesperson because whenever something happens to us they don't say jack shit.

c1872 is doomed to fail.

Please come back Craig Houston, all is forgiven, we all know you speak for all Rangers fans and saved the club.

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

if you look at the way we played the taigs under McCoist MW and Pedro then theres no denying weve improved under Murty

he deserves a fair crack at a full season otherwise him being appointed is just another waste of time like the last 2 managers 

We can't afford to give another manager an apprenticeship though. 

29 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We can't afford to give another manager an apprenticeship though. 

agree we cant take a gamble on another inexperienced manager

obviously if a higher calibre manager became available and would come then we should appoint him, we should always be looking to improve on what weve got be it players or managers or any other members of staff.

But until there is a proven experienced manager then Murty should remain because i think he is a good manager, certainly better than the three before him. Hes still learning and has made mistakes but he seems the type who will admit his mistakes and learn from them

17 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Worse than the Record, two completely different opinions on two different days, there should be a 'hunting season' on bloggers. 

2 people with a different opinion !! ... Well, fuck me sideways